AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by vea

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. V

    Hi @punkerbarbie help me my account vea_bianca was banned under the assumption that I am underage. This is an error. I am over 18 yrs. Old

    Hi. I recently deactivated my CB account. However, I would like to reactivate it if possible.I sent a request to Chaturbate support, and received a response that someone would be in contact with me regarding the matter. However, I have yet to hear anything back. Any suggestions on how or if it...
  2. V

    Hi @punkerbarbie help me my account vea_bianca was banned under the assumption that I am underage. This is an error. I am over 18 yrs. Old

    Hi. I recently deactivated my CB account. However, I would like to reactivate it if possible. I sent a request to Chaturbate support, and received a response that someone would be in contact with me regarding the matter. However, I have yet to hear anything back. Any suggestions on how or if it...
  3. V

    Hi @punkerbarbie help me my account vea_bianca was banned under the assumption that I am underage. This is an error. I am over 18 yrs. Old

    Hi @punkerbarbie help me my account vea_bianca was banned under the assumption that I am underage. This is an error. I am over 18 years old, born in 2003 I have attached my official ID and a verification selfie to prove my age. Please review this documentation and reinstate my account. Thank...