AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stripchat or any site with score

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
I am getting stressed out with stripchat and the score system, I was 849 yesterday and now I am like 730.

and mfc my camscore is just awful. It didn;t take until covid to get to 400.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie
I don't know about the MFC score, but if it's anything like the SC score, it's made in such an insane way in my opinion, I can't remember what thread it was in and I can't find the post, where another model made an example where she made 25.000 tkns in a day I believe it was, and the cam score went up SO little, compared to how fast you lose it again.. I honestly have no clue how it's put together, but it seems to be in a very very odd way!

I don't know about the MFC score, but if it's anything like the SC score, it's made in such an insane way in my opinion, I can't remember what thread it was in and I can't find the post, where another model made an example where she made 25.000 tkns in a day I believe it was, and the cam score went up SO little, compared to how fast you lose it again.. I honestly have no clue how it's put together, but it seems to be in a very very odd way!
The old SC wiki used to have a 'pretty good' article detailing things that go into the strip score, written by a model if I remember correctly, bud sadly they nuked the entire wiki a few months ago.

Reactions: KellyCarolina
streamate doesnt share model scores and is private-based. there is no below-the-belt nudity in freechat. it is 35% earnings BUT lots of models make it work. a lot of us had made more there than we did on other token/score sites.

streamatemodels.com

Reactions: BlackWizard
streamate doesnt share model scores and is private-based. there is no below-the-belt nudity in freechat. it is 35% earnings BUT lots of models make it work. a lot of us had made more there than we did on other token/score sites.

streamatemodels.com
Sorry to go offf topic and butt in , but your avatar struck me, it looks a lot like Goldie Hawn from Overboard.

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo

streamatemodels.com
I just started and I can confirm its just great and people are different! Of course everywhere are people who trying to see cheap stuff but on sm is waaay less. I feel good and appreciated there,

streamatemodels.com
I tried, but doesnt seem I get much traffic...and alot of cheapskates for pvt.

I tried, but doesnt seem I get much traffic...and alot of cheapskates for pvt.
I also has a lot of them but some are really long pvts. Today i had a lot of 2 mins pvts so i made my prices up to scare out cheapskates :D I will try at night and see if it works. But in general i love SM

Reactions: BrookeRidess
I can’t figure out how the SC score works either. We had our best session ever on there the other night, with long privates and a few larger tips in public and the score barely went up. The next day was slow, but consistently had small tips coming in. We only made like a 1/10 of the night before but got a larger score increase from that day.