AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hyperactive intrude pets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ythee_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2016
Brazil
Twitter Username
@YtheeFox
Chaturbate Username
Ythee_Fox
How you guys deal with that kitties or doges who beggin to get hyper in the time you cam?

I try to put´em out but they keep scratching my door and the mic wil get it and i will be upset because of the noise, so i have to let them in and they will be using me as scratching post/climbing tree while i try to sensualize and keep them away from me HAHA

Lol I have this issue with my kitties. They always are at my door & want to be near me. If I let them in they want to be on my lap or keyboard or where ever they want lol. I basically will let them in if they keep meowing at my door & give them a chance to settle down (because I'm a pushover when it comes to them lol) & nap in the back ground, but if they get too much I kick them out & give them treats or throw some toys to go play with outside of my room. Some members do like to be introduced to my furbabies though so I will let them say hello & be guest stars for a little bit, but most of the time I try to keep them out of my room. Also maybe bring some toys in your room to keep them occupied? Non noisey ones of course. Haha. Fur babies are the best, but they can sure be needy!

I tell my kittens momma has to go make $$$ you want the fancy natural food you like (im sure they are like you will get it regardless- darn spoiled babies) as they sit at my door staring up at me oh so innocent. I never let them in on purpose because they will be everywhere they should not, especially messing up an of my items for camming. So I will deal with them banging at my door, running into the door - I do not know what they are doing sounds like they are moving furniture sometimes. I used to put them in their room when I would cam but it seems they were even louder. So I let them run a mock in the hallway of my bedroom, if I cam in my lounge area and they are sleep I let them be if not to their room they go. Every now and then they do make an appearance on cam even to my protest.
I also make sure to have a few breaks every so often to check on them and give them love and that usually hinders the neediness factor.

Years of not letting my cats in the bedroom ever, even off cam. YEARS! They eventually learned.

My dog is just perfect though and is always well behaved, the little pitty angel face. (she's staring at me right now so I'm mushy cuz she's really cute)

i thought i read on MFC that no pets are allowed on camera, so ive always put my fur baby in his cage! he is cage trained so he will usually just go to sleep! If its not that big of a deal tho i might just keep him out :p
If it's not allowed, almost every cam model I've watched would have been banned by now. Heck, some of them have tip amounts to give treats to their pets!

lol, you are all owned by your fuzzies. Thats how they like it. Without training, they will continue to dominate you whenever they feel like it.
Now, that said, I have trained both dogs and cats for many years. Yes cats. They are more difficult but it can be done with consistency and some determination from you. If your will is stronger than theirs. :giggle:
There are many ways to train critters but it all boils down to who is the alpha in their life. It should be you as mama and provider. Without getting into deep detail I will say that one of the easiest ways to break a bad habit is a small adjustable nozzle squirt bottle with a nice long across the room stream. No need to soak them. Usually a drop or 2 is plenty to change their action. Ever had a cat decide the counters or dinner table is theirs when you are making food or preparing a dinner and you don't really want 'cat box paws' all over the food area? A brief squirt or a drop or 2 to the nose will let them know its unacceptable to be up there during this activity. for mine the 'border' was the bar stools so they could watch the goings on. They knew no farther. Its not cruel, its something they dont like. Whining/scratching dog at the door? Open it a crack, say No! and a small squirt to the nose. Message delivered. Even in the most stubborn cases they will learn. It will get to the point that all you need to do is touch the spray and not even use it. Just the No! will be enough.
Like famed dog man Cesar MiIlan often says, 'it's not the animal that needs the training, its the human.'

:eyebrows:

i thought i read on MFC that no pets are allowed on camera, so ive always put my fur baby in his cage! he is cage trained so he will usually just go to sleep! If its not that big of a deal tho i might just keep him out :p
Other cam sites are stricter on this but MFC just doesn't allow them in sexual contexts. So no bestiality.

I used to have my husky in my bedroom any time I cammed (he was too much of a lil baby to be kept outdoors at night and my mum wouldn't let him anywhere else in the house) and even though it wasn't remotely annoying for me to have him coming over for attention every 10 mins, I was really wary of members getting annoyed with him.

But I figured if I acted like it was a problem or negatively effecting the room, then members would pick up on it and that would likely make it that way, so I just gave him whatever it was he needed without completely indulging him, and after a while he got used to me being on cam next to him.

Eventually he became a little mascot for my room and everytime he appeared there would be half a dozen people in the chat saying his name in ALL CAPS or sending puppy emotes. There was even a few nights when he was dead asleep off-cam for so long that a few regulars kept tipping to see if the noise would wake him up and make him come over.

I pick up my clingy crybaby cat who thinks he's attached to my hip and tell him, "mommy has to make poooooooorn you can't be in heeeeere", and roll a toy down the hall to distract him. The other cat isn't so bad. If they're really not leaving me alone, I sprinkle some catnip on the living room floor and the little stoners park it there.

I used to have a cranky old lady cat who would rattle the door and meow in a way that sounded like she was saying "mooom". I would turn my music up a little and hope you couldn't hear her. She lives with my sister now, so she's not a problem anymore.

If door scratching is a problem, you could put chairs or some sort of obstruction right in front of the door. That would keep them from being able to scratch effectively. Or buy a baby gate and use it to block the door or keep them in a separate room!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
My babies are always in my room while I cam on MFC, I have three cats and most the time they're good.
If they jump in frame I will pick them up and even show them off as a proud mama before tossing them to the side. My cats are such good conversation starters as people start asking me about them and if I prefer cats over dogs of the such.
As long as you make it obvious you don't do anything sexual with them while on MFC everything will be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.