AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
R
roydz
Looking at your username & your profile via Google cache I'm pretty sure you'd of been banned for incest which is against the rules of Chaturbate.

Section 5.F. Incest (sexual relations involving family members) is not allowed.
S
seanandfiona7788
I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND IF THERE IS NO BLOOD RELATION ITS NOT ILLEGAL AND STATE ITS NOT INCEST
S
seanandfiona7788
AND I TSIAD ALREADY I CAN CHANGE THE SN BUT HONESTLY INCEST ENTAILS A BIO FAMILY MEMBER
shapman88
shapman88
To Roydz's point, as far as camsites go, incest play is the act of simulating incest--biological relative or not.

Another word to the wise, please try to calm down, as jumping down the people's throats that are trying to help you will likely not get you anywhere.
S
seanandfiona7788
IM NOT IM JUST SIMPLY STATING MY SIDE IM SUPPORTING THE SITE IM GOING ON 6 DAYS WITH NO RESPONCE IF ITS PERMENTANT THATS ALL I NEED TO TOO KNOW IF ITS NOT AWESOME IM JUST SIMPLY LOOKING FOR AN ASWER HERE SHAP WE LOVED CHATURBATE AND WE PAID MEMEBERS TOO WE ALWAYS SUPPORT OUR MODEL SITES