AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
shapman88
shapman88
It's rather difficult to be discriminatory when it's blatantly obvious that you broke the rules and were in a car yet again while broadcasting.

https://i.imgur.com/Gb9QSkk.jpg

I do believe thats the inside of a motor vehicle, which is not allowed and, quite frankly, is incredibly dangerous.
nasti2002
nasti2002
@shapman88, Can you prove that I am moving in a car? being in the car is not forbidden
R
roydz
Watching your stream would prove this to Chaturbate.
nasti2002
nasti2002
haha, I will ask for a recording where I drive a car. There is no? And chatrubate will not admit that he records all transmissions for rec-tube.com
nasti2002
nasti2002
Who watched my broadcast and was not asked by other models for my blocking, would confirm that I did not drive. It also confirms the recording on the site rec-tube.com
R
roydz
Chaturbate do NOT record streams to sell on other sites. The site in question is a pirate site.
nasti2002
nasti2002
unfortunately they are recorded by chaturbate, which also results from the table of contents
R
roydz
BUT they do NOT share the recordings with other sites.
R
roydz
The recordings you are referring to are pirate site/s that automatically record models when they appear online.

This also happens to other adult webcam sites. Would you also state that they also record their models and post to these same sites too ?
nasti2002
nasti2002
That's exactly what I mean. rec-tube differs from the rest of the showers in that they are very large and current + vidio are from the very beginning of the transmission. It is very hard to explain. But video from rec-tube is streamed, which means that they have access to chaturbate servers.
R
roydz
Thats because they will be monitoring the streams that come alive from all sites that are popular, not only CB. When you access CB, you gains access to Chaturbate servers, its how the broadcasts work.