AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
a_haze420
a_haze420
Might be time to move on.
shapman88
shapman88
You're still on this? You're the one that got caught, not them. I would highly advise you to grow up and deal with the consequences like an adult.
N
nzhere
Hey Nasti you can click contact support fill in the form on the site an upload the screenshot. Then await the reply from Support. Shapman you should butt out, she is within her rights pointing out that they are hypocrits
R
roydz
From the appearance of the said model, they are not driving their car and it is in a parked state, more than likely its on a drive way.

As CB had stated 'as long as the car is parked its allowed'
dark_mermaid
dark_mermaid
Plus the parked car does not imply being moved by moving steering wheel and/or sitting in a driver's position. Implying to do forbidden things is forbidden too.
dark_mermaid
dark_mermaid
Also didn't you say you don't want to broadcast on cb again?
shapman88
shapman88
@dark_mermaid She's just trying to cause drama because she didn't get what she wanted. and @nzhere you're one to talk about butting out. all you ever do is stir the pot.

Moral of the story? Don't break the rules and expect to come out unscathed.
Valdivino Fernandes
Valdivino Fernandes
@nasti2002, honey catches more flies than vinegar. Life is not fair and it's not about being right there. It's about being wrong by more sophisticated reasons to make life unfair in your favour...
Valdivino Fernandes
Valdivino Fernandes
So write to the site staff what they want to read: you will no more do what they thought you were doing again. There is no contradiction in saying that, even if you feel strongly you have done nothing wrong. In this case, there would be a nonsense if you said you would no LESS do it again.
Valdivino Fernandes
Valdivino Fernandes
Should I repeat it to you to getting it into your head when it escapes you? Follow my advice. That's overwhelmingly the best thing to do, naturally.
R
roydz
@Valdivino Fernandes except that in this case, she had received warnings over what she was doing and still continued, that is why the account was banned.
Valdivino Fernandes
Valdivino Fernandes
I'm on the ball.
N
nzhere
That's not what she said , CB gave her account back she got permission to work from her car. Then she was banned, even after she supplied info to show that the car was stationary.
dark_mermaid
dark_mermaid
The point is not the car, it's driving the car or pretending to drive the car during a broadcast despite several warnings already
Valdivino Fernandes
Valdivino Fernandes
By the way, she said me she has Asperger syndrome. So she cannot help repeating things sometimes. Also another consequence is she has social interaction difficulties, and more community based sites like MFC will likelihood not fit her needs. Some of you are being way too cruel to her because you are seeing her with your eyes and not with your hearts.