AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
R
roydz
If your account has been banned on your original account, theres no point in making a 2nd account & trying to get verified on that one as the ban will and does follow you. Its always best to find out why your original account was banned.
P
pink_bubble987
They ban me for no reason. I have already created many accounts and the same thing always happens. they believe that I am under age ... in the last account they banned me for no reason (pink_bubble987) they did not give me a warning and they do not tell me why they banned me. and if I create more accounts again it is because this is the only job I have. I would like to know what I can do :( thanks
Friskyfox02134
N
nzhere
I googled the roomname in CB , hmm its a dude with breast implants.. obviously a 15 year old <sarc>
P
pink_bubble987
your comment seems rude to me .. but yes, that is the reason that they give me most of the time.
R
roydz
nzhere is always rude.. wouldnt take it personally lol.

Regarding your issue. If you've been reported for 'looking underage' sometimes CB 'may' allow you back, but it will depend on how many reports and what you look like (if you do look younger than your actual age). If this is the case and you do look younger it may turn out that they 'might' not unban the account until you look older.
N
nzhere
actually i was implying that they wouldn't allow a minor to get breast implants.
P
pink_bubble987
So they are not going to unban my account? or i can not create more accounts in chaturbate? I need to know if that is what you are telling me. to look for another page where I can work. thank you :) :h:
P
pink_bubble987
aside ... I transferred the tokens I had and they never arrived. I understand the problem that there is now with the payment method but it has happened to me before ... I have a banned account with 9000 tokens that never made me arrive
P
pink_bubble987
this was the answer they gave me "Dear pink_bubble987,
I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?

Thank you,
Support
Was this email helpful? Yes No "

The technical support is supposed to help and answer questions and clearly they do not want to tell me because they ban me for no reason. I have not done anything wrong
P
pink_bubble987
I used someone else's card to put my money ... and when I got my first choice (which does not work now) I asked to change the information so I could use my card. After two days of doing that, my account was banned. Can this have something to do with my being banned?
N
nzhere
"Dear pink_bubble987,
I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?

Thank you,
Support
Was this email helpful?

Same old arrogant ignorant response from Support. Punkerbarbie please explain. When are you going to train your muppets in support to actually give a proper response and not this cutn paste garbage.
R
roydz
It sounds like there could of been an investigation thats been conducted and thats why they are unable to help. @pink_bubble987 I would recommend DM'ing @punker barbie for help in this situation.
P
pink_bubble987
where can i Dm her?
R
roydz
Theres an 'Envelope' at the top of the page, move your mouse over that and you'll see 'Start a new conversation'

In the 'Participants' type in 'Punk' and you'll see 'punk barbie' appear, click on the name. Now you're ready for a subject and your message.

Click on 'Start Conversation' when you've done your message.
P
pink_bubble987
I see the envelope but it does not work as you say. Said this:

Conversations
You have no recent conversations.
Show All ...
P
pink_bubble987
I see the envelope but it does not work as you say. Said this:

Conversations
You have no recent conversations.
Show All ...
AmberCutie
AmberCutie
@roydz new members cannot initiate private messages.
Reactions: roydz