AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
N
nzhere
This is normal behavior, Chaturbate use some type of automated procedure for verifying passports. Leading models to have their passport rejected as fake! even when the passport is completely legit and has been used to travel on.
Y
Yuuhoo
@nzhere this is impossible to say that my passport is could be "fake". There's written "Passport No." and i think Chaturbate is able to check it and make sure that this is real passport.

Also, my second passport is for travelling abroad, and i was abroad a few times. If Chaturbate wants i can even take a picture of stamps that i crossed the borders.
R
roydz
Being verified on an account and having an account terminated could be unrelated. It would be up to Support and if Shirley can find out the reason for the termination you may be informed why this happened.