AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
lolabunny9
lolabunny9
wait what ?
D
Deleted member 55529
what?
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
I work as a PSO on the side for a company called RPI. I was fired from RPI about a month and a half ago. The company has literally no traffic and I was lucky to get even 1 phone call a week with them. It would take me 2 to 3 months just to meet the $100 minimum. The check with RPI was extremely unreliable and you never knew when it would come, it was just one of those pop up things.
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
I could never even factor that check into my budget.
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
Apparently RPI has a policy where if they fire you, they can keep your check for 4 weeks afterwards.
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
That 4 weeks expired 2 weeks ago. I have not received anything in the mail. I have contacted the boss at RPI and she has been very rude about it and we have been arguing about my payment for like a week.
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
I don't think that this company is going to pay me. I think that this company is trying to punish me for not doing right by them when they have never done right by me.
LilyBlueBBW
LilyBlueBBW
I keep explaining to the boss at RPI that there is an issue with the mail due to the coronavirus and that it would be best to send my money via DD but she's very rude about it and very belligerent and doesn't seem like she's in a rush to pay me.