AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Nupe. Left it open in case I ever happened to make a cameo with a MFC model. Since I don't plan on camming solo there again, very little is on my profile now.

Same name and everything-
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Ann_Sulu
Guy
Guy
Did you dislike it there?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
I wasn't making enough (my rent and bills at the time were less than $500 a month). SM was paying my rent, and the majority of my tippers had closed their accounts due to the "hack" or whatever you want to call it in 2014 that charged everyone extra billing them for things like vitamins and gym memberships. I wasn't very big on SM at the time, so I left MFC and pursued KinkLive (which I adored).
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
They sold out to Flirt4Free (terrible site), but by then I made more on SM than I ever did when I cammed on MFC, so I stayed there.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
I made more than enough on MFC until I closed my old account and made my Ann account. I think it's just too difficult to be a new model there honestly.
Guy
Guy
I heard that a lot of models quit MFC after a relatively short period of time.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Yeah I cammed there since May 2012. I loved it there, but gotta make a living. It just sorta died for me after I made my new account April 2014. My rent nowadays is waaaay more than cheap ol Oklahoma, so not about to risk seeing if things got any better when I already know I'm more than ok where I am.
Guy
Guy
Is SM a lot better for beginner models?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Oh heck yes. My only reason I didn't start there was because I'm not very easily money driven, and there's a ton less conversation. It's easy as hell to get on or near the top of the homepage there, and you're awarded for staying on more hours. It's become a million times better for me though since more have become chatters.
Guy
Guy
I've seen several models on Twitter complain that SM is dead right now.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Lol Olympics. I've made more than my normal goal last two days. Events will always kill camsites. ALWAYS.
Guy
Guy
What other events kill camsites?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Sports, big tv broadcasted events of any kind really. Huge tragedies in the news often do that. If something like bad weather is hitting the majority of the country the camgirl is camming on...it'll be slow.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
That snowmagedon couple of years ago also I think may have been a culprit in why I didn't make much on MFC that year. Too many just didn't even have power.
Guy
Guy
I visited SM yesterday and none of the models on I saw on there got topless in public chat. Why is that?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Very little goes on in public chat as the members there tend to like tailored paid chats. I rarely get tipped to go topless, since they might as well pay per minute, and get a show too.
Guy
Guy
You were on Flirt4Free?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Hah yeah it was awful.
Guy
Guy
What was bad about it?