AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
It depends on what you're going for. For a few of my guys from my old mfc days, they chat and tip for videos and stuff, but rarely do paid chats. They have my twitter name so I'll dm them when I get back on cam if I'm not too busy if they still want to chat. Those particular guys seem to enjoy that enough,
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
but they also often pay me outside of SM too for goods I offer elsewhere (snapchat, my club, pic sets, skype etc). So if a member came from mfc without all that, they might simply get bored since I can't really do things in free chat other than tit flashes. It might do better for MFC guys if they found
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
models who do gold shows (sorta like mfc free chat countdowns). I don't do them though, as I tend to make more giving each member a specific type of show they want vs making my own show, and hoping others chip in for it.
Guy
Guy
Could he have issues with the premium chat feature?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Not sure of anything specific. I thought there was a glitch for a while, but it turned out to be a limit for first-timers (most sites do that). Have you or someone you've known had any issues?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Unfortunately if I have the same IP as a model account SM closes the account (it seems some models/studios were bullying others or something). because of that I have to go off of members telling me what they have happen.
Guy
Guy
I mean not being able to have a conversation with a model in premium chat? Im not yet a member on SM ( Have to get some things sorted out with my prepaid debit card provider first)
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
I see. Yeah you should be ok with chatting there, but if the model goes to exclusive it'll bump ya out of chat is all.
Guy
Guy
Why are the model profiles so basic?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
I think it's so they can put on on white label sites easier. They don't have to worry about different coding like html and css.
Guy
Guy
Why dont they let members have profiles?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
No clue. They don't let models there message members till the members message too, so probably so models don't spam members.
Guy
Guy
Do guys ever ask you about your interests in music during free chat?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Allll the time.
Guy
Guy
Really? I heard that most guys on SM are only there because they want to get their rocks off.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
It's not a lot of conversation, but they tend to always open by asking about something related to my interests.
Guy
Guy
Do they ask about your interests in paid chat?
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Yup.
Ann_Sulu
Ann_Sulu
Keep in mind that a lot of girlfriend experience role plays involve members wanting to know more about the models.
Guy
Guy
SM has way better resolution than MFC.