AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ms_Gingersnatch
Ms_Gingersnatch
I don't have a posted schedule right now because I have a lot of stuff going on, so my camming availability is really unpredictable. As far as skype, I'm doing limited shows this week because I'm working on my SM placement and revamping my website, but I'll be back to normal next week!
Guy
Guy
You removed the list of sites you're on?
Ms_Gingersnatch
Ms_Gingersnatch
Yes. 1) I removed several things because I want MsGingersnatch 2.0 to be a bit more streamlined, so I'll add stuff back as needed. 2) The list was outdated, and based on some recent changes on certain sites, I'm still deciding which ones to keep and which to quit.
Ms_Gingersnatch
Ms_Gingersnatch
3) The main people benefiting from the list were guys that I blocked on one site, who then went to every other profile I have and pestered me there, too. 4) If anyone was searching for my best rates, they're on Skype, so I just saved them from searching through the whole list.
Ms_Gingersnatch
Ms_Gingersnatch
Glad to know you checked it out!
Reactions: Guy
Guy
Guy
Which Skype site do you prefer to use?