AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JerryBoBerry
JerryBoBerry
I did ONCE. I emailed them and told them I use it for security and will continue to use it. It's ME and never bother me again with that nonsense or i'd move sites. Not been a problem since.
Guy
Guy
What does ME mean?
JerryBoBerry
JerryBoBerry
When they see you sign on from different IP addresses, U.S. then London, then Romania for example, they assume your account has been hacked. Then they suspend your account. I had to tell them all those weird sign on's were just me. All of them, and it would continue to be different IP addresses so don't suspend my account anymore.
They put a note in my file to ignore that from then on.
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Thanks Jerry. Happened to me this morning, two accounts, and they let me know on one that they knew about the other. No biggie, not up to any shenanigans.

Auto triggered by buying tokens through vpn. They asked why ip did not match my billing location.
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Don't know why it just now got flagged though. Been doing it no problems up until now.
JerryBoBerry
JerryBoBerry
Be sure to ask them to put a note on your file so they know in the future. I've never had a problem since doing it that way.
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Kind of running into a wall here lol. Repeatedly asking me not to use a vpn or proxy to log in in emails. Told them I have no choice at times. And apparently they yanked all my increased spending limits away from me. Oh well...
Guy
Guy
why are they being so hostile to your VPN usage?
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Suspicious. Worried about fraud maybe, or malicious nonsense.
Guy
Guy
Did you make transactions on MFC while being connected to a VPN?
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Yes. For a while with no problems. Then out of the clear blue, it was a problem.
Guy
Guy
Which billing processor did you purchase tokens through?
justjoinedtopost
justjoinedtopost
Don't remember if it was Epoch, or the main one to tell you truth.
Guy
Guy
Epoch And CCBIll do not allow people to make purchases through them when they are using a VPN.