AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

26!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I am in such a weird state of mind today! I'm another year older and where has the time gone?

It was adorable waking up to my B-day presents from Mr. Jobs.

He also got me a shirt from Reddit and says we will have a fun shopping trip and special dinner this weekend. I got a sweet sentimental gift from my parents too, but we'll keep that sentiment private (can't go sharing EVERYTHING, right?)

Now I am struggling to keep up with all of my fabulous friends and fans on the forums! You guys are crazy awesome. My plans today are basically just to relax and play WoW. I need to eat well and stay hydrated today so I can drink yummy champagne with you all on MFC tonight without feeling terrible too. :drunken:

Yesterday's "pre-game" show was a hoot with you guys on MFC! Hanging out in my pjs drinking beer AND getting some tips (for flashes!) is an epic way to spend an afternoon. It put me in a great state of mind for the rest of the night. And it was adorable to start getting the birthday wishes when it hit 12am on EST.

So I wonder what is in store for me tonight? Hopefully nothing but sweetness and giggles, since my birthday wish is for my cam-time to be Asshat-Free!! :D We'll have to see if that's ever possible, hah. Gotta take the bad along with the good, I guess.

Attachments

• wyvern.jpg
    wyvern.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 471
Reactions: AngelicTease
{*emote*}* grabs his asshat. :twisted:
Just kidden! :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
I am in such a weird state of mind today! I'm another year older and where has the time gone?

It was adorable waking up to my B-day presents from Mr. Jobs.

He also got me a shirt from Reddit and says we will have a fun shopping trip and special dinner this weekend. I got a sweet sentimental gift from my parents too, but we'll keep that sentiment private (can't go sharing EVERYTHING, right?)

Now I am struggling to keep up with all of my fabulous friends and fans on the forums! You guys are crazy awesome. My plans today are basically just to relax and play WoW. I need to eat well and stay hydrated today so I can drink yummy champagne with you all on MFC tonight without feeling terrible too. :drunken:

Yesterday's "pre-game" show was a hoot with you guys on MFC! Hanging out in my pjs drinking beer AND getting some tips (for flashes!) is an epic way to spend an afternoon. It put me in a great state of mind for the rest of the night. And it was adorable to start getting the birthday wishes when it hit 12am on EST.

So I wonder what is in store for me tonight? Hopefully nothing but sweetness and giggles, since my birthday wish is for my cam-time to be Asshat-Free!! :D We'll have to see if that's ever possible, hah. Gotta take the bad along with the good, I guess.

Did i or did i not say i smell a plushie!

Status
Not open for further replies.