AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A lot of Vampires on these Camsites cuh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroslash

Banhammered
Jul 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Upfeasted
Real talk have you noticed yet? Some people have no reflection in mirrors & no shadow. I've seen alot of fangs out here cuh. I understand they have bills to pay too, however competing against those who don't age isn't exactly fair. As a model i try not to pass judgment however some among us are insider trading. N' before you go "vampires aren't real" just look at the teeth, humans have a threshold of how sharp their teeth can be.

The actual "Supernatural" community exist on the internet cuh some among the populace out here don't age period. Again before you say they aren't real yada yada stop being a jerk and acknowledge their existence, they have bills to pay too. If you're in doubt check their fangs out.

P.S. Zeroslash is not a Vampire Hunter my eyes just work. Also there seems to be a hierarchy some have sharper fangs than others. I've asked and a pure vampire doesn't look at a made vampire as an equal. You might find a Mavis out there so protect ya neck

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.