AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2023
@xChloe @Charlie_SC
Good day, I just want to ask for help. Because my account “MonsterCockTwink” got ban it says that i’m prec-recorded video. I’m broadcasting live, its just that I dont change clothes so my customers will be familiar to me. This is totally unacceptable, please help me with this matter. This is a lesson learned to me, that I need to change clothes so that audience/customers don’t accuse me of using pre-recorded video.

I hope you understand that I do not change my clothes so that my audience will be familiar to me, but now I will change my clothes. Please help me with this matter. I’m the breadwinner of my family, I can’t lose my account please give me a chance. I will change clothes now I promise.

Thank you!

Regards,
MonsterCockTwink

@xChloe @Charlie_SC
Good day, I just want to ask for help. Because my account “MonsterCockTwink” got ban it says that i’m prec-recorded video. I’m broadcasting live, its just that I dont change clothes so my customers will be familiar to me. This is totally unacceptable, please help me with this matter. This is a lesson learned to me, that I need to change clothes so that audience/customers don’t accuse me of using pre-recorded video.

I hope you understand that I do not change my clothes so that my audience will be familiar to me, but now I will change my clothes. Please help me with this matter. I’m the breadwinner of my family, I can’t lose my account please give me a chance. I will change clothes now I promise.

Thank you!

Regards,
MonsterCockTwink
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Upvote 0
Hey @the bOy

Wearing the same outfit is not the reason for your suspension.
Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.

As our Support team has already advised, this violation is a severe one hence you are permanently suspended from our platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.