AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked with false accusation of violation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 14, 2024
Good Day!

Im one of the model in your platform in stripchat. I would like to share this forum here since i am not aware of my violation that they gave to me. they said in the email that i used pre-recorded video which is not true! as i am very aware about there terms and conditions in the platform.

i was hoping for my account to get unblocked from the site because i do believe that i really did not use pre-recorded video in my shows because in the first day of my stream, i know that i am live until the day my account was blocked. i tried to convinced and email them time to time, everyday about there false accusation about my account and nothing happen. its been almost 5 months that my account was blocked and i hope this way can be helpful right now. thank you and have a good day!

Attachments

• IMG_0918.png
    IMG_0918.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 7