AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BLOCKED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2024
@punker barbie hi good day, i wanna ask for help because my account "CumLoaderJersey" got blocked, stripchat emailed me and says I used pre-recorded video. I did and never used pre=recorded video and im confused why are they accusing me of using recorded video. I want you to check the last time i broadcast, I used OBS to broadcast, I got invited in a private room with a customer for almost 30minutes, we are talking in private and having a conversation there, so how will a pre-recorded video can have a conversation with a customer im asking him questions etc. I never used pre-recorded video so I hope you check the time I broascast, and see if I use prec-recorded video. My internet is lagging sometimes so sometimes I stopped broadcasting and wait for the internet to be consistent. Check the time I broadcast and see if I used recorded video, becasue I'm not.

@punker barbie hi good day, i wanna ask for help because my account "CumLoaderJersey" got blocked, stripchat emailed me and says I used pre-recorded video. I did and never used pre=recorded video and im confused why are they accusing me of using recorded video. I want you to check the last time i broadcast, I used OBS to broadcast, I got invited in a private room with a customer for almost 30minutes, we are talking in private and having a conversation there, so how will a pre-recorded video can have a conversation with a customer im asking him questions etc. I never used pre-recorded video so I hope you check the time I broascast, and see if I use prec-recorded video. My internet is lagging sometimes so sometimes I stopped broadcasting and wait for the internet to be consistent. Check the time I broadcast and see if I used recorded video, becasue I'm not.
You've tagged the Chaturbate rep. If your issue is with Stripchat you need the help of @Charlie_SC or @Stella_SC .

Also have you contacted SC official support?

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.