AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account permanently suspended over a misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2022
Hi,
I got my account permanently suspended for violating Stripchat Terms of Use rules, involving offering payments outside of the platform.

Well, I have never and would never offer models money outside Stripchat because I do my best to follow the rules.

What actually happened was, I was chatting with a cam model on PM who also happens to be my friend. She works at a studio and recently they had hired two new girls just this week.

Now, as anyone who is familiar with the site knows, there are usually scammers who show up trying to target new girls. So I happened to witness that the girls fell for these two particular messages that the scam accounts wrote on their walls.

Me knowing that they work with my friend I PM her and said “t0day a|| y0ur new gir|s have fa||en f0r DM me if u want m0de||ing j0b and.. D0 y0u wanna make 200 Eurs0s DM me... |0|”… {my keyboard got damaged so I had lost a few keys at the time}

Her being my friend, I knew she would talk to her new colleagues and warn them about such scams and possible issues with stripchat rules.

This is the part Stripchat cited for my suspension and they said the decision is final.

I hope that the misunderstanding is clear from my explanation. In hindsight I wish I had taken screenshots of the scam messages.

I spoke to a wonderful Stripchat support moderation team member named Kris via email who was kind enough to explain the reason for suspension and I’m grateful for his service. However, I find it hard to accept the suspension knowing that I am innocent.

The thing is I really enjoy the site and I have made genuine relationships that I don’t want to lose.

So I’m appealing if there is anyone who can take a look at it again. The whole conversation that I had with her about the scammers. We just laughed and moved on to our usual chats.

I just don’t want t lose my account and all that I have built with my profile. Especially the friendships.

My Stripchat Account is LeArtisteX

Well either @Charlie_SC or @xChloe *might* be able to help.

But, I do not want to sound harsh, it was a dumb move on your part. You should have reported it to SC support immediately and told your friend in a general way.

Why on earth did you quote the actual scam message verbatim?? All it does is make you look like the scammer :facepalm: (especially typed the way you have typed it)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Well either @Charlie_SC or @xChloe *might* be able to help.

But, I do not want to sound harsh, it was a dumb move on your part. You should have reported it to SC support immediately and told your friend in a general way.

Why on earth did you quote the actual scam message verbatim?? All it does is make you look like the scammer :facepalm: (especially typed the way you have typed it)
Yeah I get that too. It was dumb. Hindsight is 2020. Its like the stars aligned for the perfect mess. Especially my keyboard being broken. I lost the letters O and L. That's why I'm ok with them looking at my whole chat and other conversations. Its been like that for a few weeks. I don't mind if people find my situation humorous I laughed too when I saw what actually happened. 😅

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Especially my keyboard being broken.
Yes, especially that, because it looks even more like you were trying to avoid any text keyword flags.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Redeeming this situation seems near impossible the more I look at it now. Maybe I should just accept my fate and open a new account and build my profile up again.
At least I'm finding it comical now.😅
Hope the model didn't get any repercussions from your message either.....
Thankfully shes good. I was the one affected.

Upvote 0
Redeeming this situation seems near impossible the more I look at it now. Maybe I should just accept my fate and open a new account and build my profile up again.

Thankfully shes good. I was the one affected.
Your account was banned, you won't be able to create a new account, it will just get banned also.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
You will need a new email address. But, as a user, you may still be blocked, I do not know.

I would wait until the week and see if Chloe or Charlie can help. I tagged them back up the thread so maybe they will look in on this thread tomorrow or the next day (I am in Australia so Sunday is almost over for me now).

Upvote 0
Redeeming this situation seems near impossible the more I look at it now. Maybe I should just accept my fate and open a new account and build my profile up again. find a new cam site to work on.
Fixed this for you ^^. Banned means YOU are banned, not just the account.

Unless Chloe or Charlie have better news, time to find a new site and make sure to read and follow all of their rules.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Rytar
Upvote 0
OP if your keyboard is broken how are you typing o’s and l’s here? 🤔
I have a text pad open at all times with the missing letters. I just copy and paste. That simple. Plus there is also automatic spell check. Its just abut right-clicking and replacing with the correctly spelled word. I cant be using 0 and | when dealing with emails or discussing in respectable forums like this {also when chatting with new people} I'm sure you wouldn't even enjoy this conversation if I used the substitutes.
Obviously its different when I'm chatting with someone who already knows my keyboard is wrecked. I don't have to be bound by formalities.
And if you must really know, these are the keys that got damaged: { 9, O, L, ., } If you look at your keyboard maybe you can see their proximity to each other. It is a diagonal line.
I hope this helped answer your question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.