AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2023
Hello, dear @Charlie_SC @xChloe my account is with username jingwa. Today I have seen that my account is suspended. I have received an email from Stripchat and the reason for suspension We noticed unregistered person broadcasting. I did not broadcast for few days and today I'm seeing this.
Please, help me to recover my account, or at least to receive my current payment on next Tuesday.

Hello @jingwa
I can see you have already contacted our Support team.
Please refer to my PM for further info.

Upvote 0
Hello, I did not get any responce from reps or stripchat support until now. Please give me more information on how to recover my account, or at least to receive my current payment on next Tuesday. Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Hey @jingwa
I can see you have been contacted my numerous Support agents - please also check your spam folder in case their replies ended up there.
I will provide you with the info again via PM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.