AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alice in Wonderland: A XXX Animation Parody

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
CGI, Adult Source Media reveals the official trailer for their highly anticipated 3D CGI film, Alice in Wonderland: A XXX Animation Parody. The animated film that took more than a year to make, is an animated orgy of large breasted cartoon characters, men with weird hats and rabbits… might be good for some laughs. :p

LOVE IT!!! i still want the 2010 people version but i lack the $40 or so to buy it myself.

I think I saw the 2010 version you're talking about. They really missed the boat on that one.

I mean it was obvious there should be an Alice/Tweedle Dee/Dumb threesome. Nope.
All of the sex scenes were between two people. Even the Mad Hatter took Alice off somewhere while the March Hare and the mouse did it. Why not do it all together? And the Queen of Hearts, while looking kind of hot, was edited down to a quick sex scene, which I thought was kind of mean to those involved in the scene.

Oh AWESOME!
ROFL!
The Vorpal Dildo.
I'm sure I have one of those somewhere...

Rosemary said:
Oh AWESOME!
ROFL!
The Vorpal Dildo.

LOL I didn't realise they said vorpal, doesn't that mean it's super-sharp with a chance of decapitation? :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Rosemary said:
Oh AWESOME!
ROFL!
The Vorpal Dildo.

LOL I didn't realise they said vorpal, doesn't that mean it's super-sharp with a chance of decapitation? :lol:

Vorpal doesn't really have a definition. All we know is that the Vorpal Sword cut the Jabberwocky's head off. It's used twice, first as Vorpal Sword, second use is below.

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

Here's a quote from Carroll
"I am afraid I can't explain 'vorpal blade' for you—nor yet 'tulgey wood.'"

It's been pointed out that "vorpal" can be more by alternating letters taken from "verbal" and "gospel" in a biography of Carroll called "The White Knight"

Jupiter551 said:

Only if you are a Jabberwocky! ...I think. Wear protection anywayHARRRRRrrrrimadeacornyjoke...

Keithy said:
Vorpal doesn't really have a definition. All we know is that the Vorpal Sword cut the Jabberwocky's head off. It's used twice, first as Vorpal Sword, second use is below.

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

Here's a quote from Carroll
"I am afraid I can't explain 'vorpal blade' for you—nor yet 'tulgey wood.'"

It's been pointed out that "vorpal" can be more by alternating letters taken from "verbal" and "gospel" in a biography of Carroll called "The White Knight"

Ooooo neato! Mind = blown.

All i can ever find for Alice themed adult flicks is any number of variations of "Alice in Wonderland"...
Am I the only one that thinks a "Wonderland in Alice" is a more appropriate and obvious choice for a title???

wonderland in alice :lol:

vorpal: you know, I've never actually read the book OR the film, my only knowledge of vorpal weaponry comes from dungeons and dragons, who obviously stole it from carroll :p

Edit: Oh and thanks to wikipedia here's something I never knew

In the game Ultima Online, a small icy blue rabbit dubbed a "Vorpal Bunny" is summoned by planting a Green Thorn into an in-game "tilled dirt" map tile. The official UO site describes it as an "odd little creature [that] lives deep underground under most farmers fields. They only appear above ground when a Green Thorn is planted in the field they live in. (The Green Thorn is a resource harvested from Bright Green Snake Plants and Single Barrel Cacti)
The Vorpal Bunny is an extremely fast creature, which can easily hop far away and escape if you don't keep an eye on it. It also has an immense amount of hitpoints that makes it very hard to kill in time.
After being above ground for a little while the [Vorpal] Bunny will start to dig a tunnel back to its lair and only leave a mysterious rabbit hole behind.
According to rumors the Vorpal Bunny carries brightly colored eggs... "
The bunny itself has a chance to drop a specially hued item named "brightly colored eggs" as loot with the picture of three eggs together, with the hue itself being randomly generated from a selection of rare in-game hues, specifically those considered "easter" hues (generally brightly colored from a selection of green, blue, yellow, violet, and red).

Status
Not open for further replies.