AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I The Weird One?

• Thread starter Deleted member 74650
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74650

I am a customer. I started using Stripchat around 4 months ago. I had no idea about what to expect, but understand the transactional nature of the site.

I discovered many amazing women, i'm by no means a whale, i occasionally have privates but mostly tip publicly. I found that once you start to tip most of the girls will add you as a friend or pm you, i like to speak to them as human beings rather than as sex objects, many seem genuinely surprised i don't want to know how many fingers will fit in what hole or whatever and almost all of them call me sweet or cute, my privates are very vanilla. I have had models give me their telegram to chat with them, models send me private picture sets and videos for free and models ask me what they want to see me wearing . I also had one model tell me she had grown too attached to me so banned me from her stream, which i accepted, that's her prerogative and i would hate to effect any model negatively.

One user i had seen in several streams, because i definitely have a 'type' , got upset with me because he couldn't understand what i was doing that he wasn't that made the models greet me so enthusiastically, that made them engage with my tips a little more. He accused one model of being in love with me, and got banned by a couple of models. He hunted me ( i use the same screen name on telegram so it wasn't hard) on telegram and started sending me abuse because i hadn't set any of the privacy settings, since changed. He also stalked a model because she liked me ( he'd send her screenshots of me tipping other models. He tot banned from stripchat and telegram, but it really soured my experience so much so that i have almost stopped visiting the site.

However one of the models contacted me and said she missed talking to me, so we now talk constantly on telegram, send pictures, watch movies, cook together, i would hesitate to call it love, but we are very good friends, with some benefits. I don't want to be making one of those threads in the future so i am very cautious.

Anyway, the point of my post was to ask am i the weird one? Is it so unusual for models to be treat as human beings?

Yes it's very unusual for us to be treated as humans

You are such a gem, a true nice guy™, out there in the wild, it's no wonder models go crazy over you, fall in love with you, after all, as sex workers they're not used to being treated as what they are - humans - ever.

It's not like they have friends or families, right? So they have to keep waiting for nice guys™ to come around and TrEaT tHeM likE HuManS to have some dignity

So congratulations and here is your award for realising sex workers are people

First Place Smile GIF by Arch Telecom

You are such a gem, a true nice guy™, out there in the wild, it's no wonder models go crazy over you, fall in love with you, after all, as sex workers they're not used to being treated as what they are - humans - ever.

It's not like they have friends or families, right? So they have to keep waiting for nice guys™ to come around and TrEaT tHeM likE HuManS to have some dignity

Pernille Harder Football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

that was well executed. I think the French judges may have only given it a 9/10 but they are always a pain in the ass

We need more clients like you sir, keep it up. We also recently had what I can only describe as most decent privates with a client, am absolute gem of a guy
We need more of you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.