AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber Update

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Ok so the physical therapy appointment went well today. I'm feeling a lot of relief, even though I'm sore and feel bruised from all the poking and rubbing and stretching. Here's the catch: I need to take it super easy for at least 3-4 days to make sure I kick this thing completely. Yeah, that means I won't be on cam until next week. :( I expect it will be next Wednesday, as it's "that time" and even if my cold and neck recovers by Monday, I won't be up for a regular show.

I miss everyone so bad! I am having a sort of MFC withdrawal, as I've been watching lots of my favorite models online today and just wishing I could get on and do my usual thing. But I am not going to come back til I am all the way better. There's no point in chancing getting worse or lengthening this healing process.

I know I could get on and just chat, but I don't want to make my come back until I can do my usual routine. I hate being limited. So I will take this for what it's worth. It's a nice long break from my "job" and time to myself. I am so thankful that I have my website and these forums to keep up to date with you all, though. All of my MFC and Internet friends are super and I appreciate having you around, even when I'm not boobie shaking and ass smackin'. :mrgreen:

it sucks that it's taking this long for you to get better, I know from experience recovering from something like that isn't fun at all.

I feel like these last few weeks have been detoxifying. Not to say Amber is toxic, but you certainly are addicting :)

Seriously though, going from seeing you every day (Almost all day) during (the end of) May to not at all has been a bit hard. The first few days were especially bad (Part of that can be attributed to it being the last couple of weeks of school and not having anything fun to do). Then I had my cousin's wedding to go to, so that occupied my time. And now I've had Amberfree things to do (Namely, finally play Suikoden V. Game rox), and it's been nice.

That said, I do miss you and can't wait to see you again. Maybe I can CHOP SUEY the pain in neck to speed things along. No? :(

Thank you so much guys. :love5: It's a great mental break too and I have all sorts of time to catch up on things I neglected during May. And as Ninja said, you guys can detoxify!! :D

July will be fun and busy on MFC. I'll make sure it's a good month for me. I'll work hard to make up for lost time (not too hard, I won't break mahself!) and can't wait to spend lots of time with you all.

GOOD! NO MORE HURTING TEH AMBA!!! trust me amba you wont have to work hard at all cuz by next week we will all be eternally greatful just to have you back ;) its like mikey & pyrite said your health is the most important and its especially more important then how much we all miss each other :)
that being said...
hurry up and get better already! jeeze lady who do you think you are making us wait like this... gawd! :twisted:
jk u nos i luvz ya
OH YEAH gizzy is fine btw... hes got amba withdrawal somethin FEIRCE tho :D

Some of the posts here seem as though the person writing them is channeling heart42...

Amber, I predict that on the day when you get back on cam, the most people you will have in your room at a particular moment will be 1392. And if I do get this right, I will slap myself for not using my luck to win lotteries. Anyway, I miss hearing your laughter.

Jason314 said:
Amber, I predict that on the day when you get back on cam, the most people you will have in your room at a particular moment will be 1392. And if I do get this right, I will slap myself for not using my luck to win lotteries. Anyway, I miss hearing your laughter.

I miss laughing with you guys. But at least I can come here to get a small fix of ya. :)

Today's update: neck still hurts. It's really super tight from trying to sleep in better positions, almost as if I'm making it worse. Iono.

I'm starting to think that if I just stop trying to make it better, stop thinking about it so much, it'll gradually go away. That's my current hope, anyway. My cold thingy is just about gone so I'm feeling decent. Now I just need to survive the crimson tide and I'll be happy.

Amber
You are the coolest kitty here & you remind me of the Pink Panther a little bit but I hope you get well soon & take your time
coming back.

I have mixed feelings right now, firstly I feel a little silly for regularly checking MFC for you, and only just noticing this thred. But also D= I miss you, have fun getting fixed.

Cypher_17 said:
I have mixed feelings right now, firstly I feel a little silly for regularly checking MFC for you, and only just noticing this thred. But also D= I miss you, have fun getting fixed.

Miss you too. I'm planning on tomorrow night as my return, so long as this bitch I know (Mother Nature) GTFO's in time.

Also,
heart42 said:
Amber
You are the coolest kitty here & you remind me of the Pink Panther a little bit but I hope you get well soon & take your time
coming back.
:confusion-confused:

Edit: Also, I'm hoping this is the last and only month I'll ever see this:
You are currently ranked #1441 overall
:techie-error:

AmberCutie said:
Edit: Also, I'm hoping this is the last and only month I'll ever see this:
You are currently ranked #1441 overall
:techie-error:

Why? Palindromes are awesome. And besides, what if being #1441 means getting billions of tokens? It just means the 1440 models ranked higher are getting higher billions or trillions.

Or you could look at the bright side and see that you're not at #99928 or whatever the number of models there are at MFC.

Hope I get chance to pop on for a chat Amber, depends if i am allowed home or not, and if i can stay awake or wake up early enough....If I dont see you have a great time.

Did you come back today? Cause I just checked and nothing, did I miss you or were you just not up for it?

Either way rageface.jpg

Cypher_17 said:
Did you come back today? Cause I just checked and nothing, did I miss you or were you just not up for it?

Either way rageface.jpg

My big "comeback" should be tonight. Holding off on confirmation, though, until this afternoon when I can make sure everything's good to go. :)

Woot getting on in a few minutes. I'm excited! Can't wait to see y'all. :romance-inlove:

Thanks Amber. I enjoyed seeing you tonight. You looked so happy.

I'll probably see you again on cam on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.