AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

An Idiot Abroad: The Bucket List

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I just stumbled across this show and haven't laughed so hard in a long time! :lol: He's like a real life stooge, lol.

About An Idiot Abroad
Everyone's favorite reluctant traveler, Karl Pilkington, is back in the departure lounge. But this time Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are sending him around the world with a list of the ultimate things to do before you die.

http://science.discovery.com/videos/an- ... -boys.html

Reactions: Megaclit
I like it also.. a few times tho I wanted to just bitch slap him for being such an idiot... :lol: :lol:

Love this show so much, just got done watching it. The thing I find really lovable about Mr Pilkington is that he's so game for some of the stuff. Like, he's got some hard limits (don't we all?) but for a self-described "normal british bloke" he's grumbly but pretty much down for whatever when it comes down to it. :thumbleft:

I downloaded the radio podcasts a few years ago of them the TV shows are a natural extension of them and lost nothing for being on the screen. KP is a genius, he seems to think at right angles to the world.
His prediction for the future:
People will get weaker....it's already happening.
They used to say "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away" now they say we have to eat 5 fruits a day.

I laughed like a drain for about a week after he said that. There's logic there in an odd way.

The question Ricky apparently gets asked the most is "is Karl for real or is he putting it on?"
He's real and the world is a richer place for having him in it

Reactions: Bocefish
Somebody should compose a list of Karl's finer quotes, that would be hilarious.

I laughed so hard and long when he was standing on top of the plane screaming his ass off while doing inverted rolls that my stomach hurt the next day. :lol:

Reactions: Vanessa Jade
Bocefish said:
Somebody should compose a list of Karl's finer quotes, that would be hilarious.

I laughed so hard and long when he was standing on top of the plane screaming his ass off while doing inverted rolls that my stomach hurt the next day. :lol:

Right?! I love that he was more willing to do the wing-walk than participate in the Mr Leather contest :lol:

Just_mark__ said:
I downloaded the radio podcasts a few years ago of them the TV shows are a natural extension of them and lost nothing for being on the screen. KP is a genius, he seems to think at right angles to the world.
His prediction for the future:
People will get weaker....it's already happening.
They used to say "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away" now they say we have to eat 5 fruits a day.

I laughed like a drain for about a week after he said that. There's logic there in an odd way.

The question Ricky apparently gets asked the most is "is Karl for real or is he putting it on?"
He's real and the world is a richer place for having him in it

What's great about Karl Pilkington is that almost everything he says makes sense, as long as you're looking at the world the right way. He's not really an idiot … he just sees things in a different way.

Some of his greatest quotes:

(On fun-sized chocolates) "I don't know why they're called fun-sized; I mean, if I called a midget fun-sized, they'd kick off"

(looking at the rubbish near the Pyramids) "Shitty nappy whizzing through the air, you don't see that in the brochures."

I didn't have much sleep last night. I was woken around 3 a.m. by something outside. I could hear movement in the long weeds. I got up and could see a shadow moving in the crack of the front door. I thought it might have been someone trying to break in. I couldn't ignore it so I decided to just open it and see who it was. It was a chicken. At two in the morning! What is a chicken doing awake at this hour? I don't know if having a chicken walk across your path is some sort of bad omen in Brazil. I took it as bad news anyway, as it looks like we'll be having chicken for tea again.

:lol:

Ijy8n.jpg

Reactions: Always_Tim
A few fine examples of Karl Pilkington logic:

People in glass houses have to answer the door.

The only bit of staying in the hospital that made it feel different than a holiday was having a tube put up me nob.

Heads are bigger now than they were years ago...This is because we are being told too much information.

That's the problem with problems, you sort one out and it makes another.

They were making square melons because people were sick of the round ones rolling about. If I were a chicken, I'd be worried.

Pineapples are too much hassle. Thats why you never see anyone buying them in supermarkets. People should stop growing them.

I've read the bible, and I don't remember anybody setting fire to a cow with fireworks on it.

"If Moths had eyes, would they be happier? How do they know they’re not dead?"

"I don't know the connection between Jesus and an egg."

“People say Dolphins are intelligent and that but they’ve never done anything that have blown me away. They say I’m a div and Dolphins are intelligent…It just baffles me.”

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.