AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Animate Your Tips on the Lovense Extension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
The Tip Animation feature on the Lovense Cam Extension allows your screen to be more dynamic and engaging for your viewers. So how does it work? See a full breakdown of the Tip Animation Feature below.

1. Make sure you have the latest update of the Lovense Cam Extension to be able to use this feature.

2. Once on the Cam Extension, look at the left toolbar under Visuals. There you will find Tip Animation and click here to proceed.

3. Now you will see an example screen, animation selection, and tip level settings. Play around with the different animations to see what you like or upload your own image to be displayed on the screen.
3. main screen.png

4. On the right-hand side of the example screen, you can set the animation path, a custom message, and the length of time the animation is seen. For example, you can set a custom message to be displayed in the bottom-left corner for 10 seconds if someone tips 50 tokens. Or, you can set a custom image of a sexy picture of you to be displayed in the right-left corner if someone tips 100 tokens. The sky is the limit with options of how engaging/sexy/fun you want your screen to be for your viewers!

You can play around with different options and click Apply to see an example of your animations. You can customize your screen as much as you like, for example, selecting images to appear while your toy is vibrating. This creates a more engaging experience for your viewers!

Comment if you have any questions on this feature, or anything Lovense-related and happy camming!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lou_King_
I just bought the Lovense Sex Machine and I would like to know, if you have a guide how to use this feature through OBS on Streamate.
I have seen a couple of Streamate models using the machine with the interactive menu on the screen and I would love to use my machine like that as well!

I just bought the Lovense Sex Machine and I would like to know, if you have a guide how to use this feature through OBS on Streamate.
I have seen a couple of Streamate models using the machine with the interactive menu on the screen and I would love to use my machine like that as well!
We have a specific guide for Streamate, which can be found here: https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/Written-Guides/Other-Service-Guides/Streamate

Hope this helps and happy camming with the Sex Machine! If you are still having problems, let us know!

Thank you for your response.
I have no issues connecting my lovense devices to Streamate.

This short guide doesn't answer my question at all.
I 've seen more than a couple of Streamate models having their tip level settings on the screen, just like in the photo attached in your first post.
But I have found nowhere a guide to do this on Streamate.
One girl told me once, she had achieved this through OBS. I was wondering, if you can assist me further on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.