AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

another content site(sheer.com)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2022
Chaturbate Username
urstroke_bud
I been trying to google this site, it must be pretty new and not as popular as onlyfans.
I been wanting to upload content to my xvideos account and when I clicked on the make money link, it says xvideos no long offers it and partnered with sheer.com
I'm very skeptical cause it seems to good to be true. Anyone know of this site?

I looked into it a while ago, if I remember right the minimum payout was pretty high and "The Highest Payouts
85-110%" was a pretty big red flag... paying anyone out over 100% means they are paying out more than they are making on that transaction.

I do know some other models that have accounts their but they never really promote it and have never said anything positive or negative about it, seems like one of those platforms people set up and then just forget they even have an account there.

I been trying to google this site, it must be pretty new and not as popular as onlyfans.
I been wanting to upload content to my xvideos account and when I clicked on the make money link, it says xvideos no long offers it and partnered with sheer.com
I'm very skeptical cause it seems to good to be true. Anyone know of this site?
Yeah no sheer is legit. XVideos is a very unprofessional site to deal w tho so I’m wary of it as they are in bed with them or maybe owned by them.

Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.