AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attracting more traffic on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2023
Denver USA
Good morning,

I try to help a model on MFC as much as I can and was wondering if there is a good post here talking about generating more traffic to your room. Any help appreciated.
Thanks

I'm too new to give solid advice, except that this field and MFC are highly saturated and it's highly competitiive. There are many good threads on this forum with lots of advice and good tips. I would suggest you tell your friend to come read some of the threads on this forum and learn from the other models that have been at this a while. I have taken all their advice, and while not all of it applied to me, it helped and continues to help, tremendously.

Your friend has to play around with different approaches to see what works for her. Tell her to have fun trying different things and above all be engaging and entertaining. MFC is highly social.

I'm too new to give solid advice, except that this field and MFC are highly saturated and it's highly competitiive. There are many good threads on this forum with lots of advice and good tips. I would suggest you tell your friend to come read some of the threads on this forum and learn from the other models that have been at this a while. I have taken all their advice, and while not all of it applied to me, it helped and continues to help, tremendously.

Your friend has to play around with different approaches to see what works for her. Tell her to have fun trying different things and above all be engaging and entertaining. MFC is highly social.
Thanks for the advice….do you think that MFC specific threads would help more or just in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.