AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2023
Good afternoon, my Loxryelo account has been blocked. The reason was stated to be fraudulent activity on an account created in 2021. But the previous account was linked to other documents and then I worked for the studio. I have not had anything to do with the previous account for more than three years, I do not have passwords or access to it. Since April 2023, I registered a Loxryelo account on StripChat and worked without violating the rules, I value my account very much and I am an honest model. I managed to gain 125 thousand subscribers and am one of the top 130 models on the site. I had big plans for cooperation with the site and this is my only income. I don’t know what fraudulent activities took place on the account created in 2021, I don’t have access to it and the studio created it for me, maybe the studio did something to block me. I'm not trying to remove responsibility, I'm just trying to prove that I'm an honest model and don't break the rules. American support could not help me. I knock on every door possible and beg for help, I love this site and it breaks my heart. After all, I really work honestly and this blocking came as a surprise to me. Maybe StripChat's senior management will see this message and help me solve this problem. I beg you for help, thank you for your answer. I am ready to answer any questions and provide the evidence you need from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.