AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a New Model on Stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
Hello,
I have been a webcam model for 7 years now, and I am the owner of @igfstudio which is an online webcam studio. We are looking to expand to more sites (currently use Streamate and Camsoda) and I have been considering Stripchat, but have never used it personally. Before I expand to any site, I will be trying it out myself and researching. If anyone has any opinions on the current state of the site I would appreciate your input so much!

Hey @lydialove

There are many Stripchat models and users on ACF so I'm sure you will get a lot of feedback.

I will also PM you and provide you with my direct contact info as I would be more than happy to help with any queries or assistance you may require.

We look forward to having you join the team :blush:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.