AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Laptop?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Hope everything is good with y'all. I would like to ask what is the best laptop for camming in your opinion? Which one do you use?

I go live on 5 camsites at the same time and sometimes I feel like my laptop is going to explode lmao! I would love to get one who could handle this pretty well with no lag and excellent stream.

I am thinking about the notebook Acer Aspire Nitro 5 - 16GB RAM - I7 processor.

Thank you!

You should get a powerful desktop, to do this on a laptop these days would not be wise with all the power throttling limitations added.

I like laptops because I can always bring with me anywhere I go. and also cam from other places in my apartment.. but I do accept desktop ideas to buy :)

if you can afford it at all, get 32 GB RAM, an i9 processor (or an AMD Ryzen) and most importantly an SSD disk. No use in skimping on the thing that creates your income.
If you have to slash the cost of the new laptop, do it with the CPU.

if you can afford it at all, get 32 GB RAM, an i9 processor (or an AMD Ryzen) and most importantly an SSD disk. No use in skimping on the thing that creates your income.
If you have to slash the cost of the new laptop, do it with the CPU.

I wish I could afford this but it's really pricey. The acer gaming laptops looks pretty cool.. do you have any opinion about them?

Whats your current system specs and whats your method to broadcast to 5 sites?

I have a 2013 HP laptop - i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Lol. Really really basic and I can handle 5 camsites at the same time. Of course I get a lag here and there.. but i've been making money with it since 2017. So I feel like anything I buy will be only up from this.

I use google chrome and have each camsite in different tabs.

I wish I could afford this but it's really pricey. The acer gaming laptops looks pretty cool.. do you have any opinion about them?
There are many Nitro 5 versions available, but they all seem to be within your budget.
If your current setup (I saw the specs) can handle simultaneous streaming to 5 sites, a Nitro 5 would handle it without any problems. As long as you have enough RAM (Chrome is pretty RAM hungry) and an SSD disk, a 16 GB Nitro 5 is good enough (and then some) in my opinion. I see it also has a physical ethernet connector, which of course gives you a more stable internet connection than WiFi.

Reactions: Walkergrogan
I have a 2013 HP laptop - i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Lol. Really really basic and I can handle 5 camsites at the same time. Of course I get a lag here and there.. but i've been making money with it since 2017. So I feel like anything I buy will be only up from this.

I use google chrome and have each camsite in different tabs.

Meaning...fairly low resolution broadcasts using which splitting software?

edit: which i3 is it?

Meaning...fairly low resolution broadcasts using which splitting software?

edit: which i3 is it?

its fairly low resolution for sure..... I dont really use any splitting software all I do is Google Chrome and access Chaturbate in one tab.. then Streamate in other tab... and then Cam4 in other tab...

It's intel core i3 processor. Laptop is old I got it in 2013.. so i think anything I get will be up from this

its fairly low resolution for sure..... I dont really use any splitting software all I do is Google Chrome and access Chaturbate in one tab.. then Streamate in other tab... and then Cam4 in other tab...

It's intel core i3 processor. Laptop is old I got it in 2013.. so i think anything I get will be up from this
oh thats right i forgot chrome acts as one source

Reactions: Walkergrogan
Status
Not open for further replies.