AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best payment option for streamate for a Colombian resident?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2022
Hi i'm currently planning to become a cam girl on streamate and i live in colombia.

I have 2 payment options, Paxum and Epayservices, but i have no idea which one is actually better.
I've done some research on this forum and reddit etc, and there's a lot of people complaining about both services. So i really don't know which one i should use.

Can someone recommend me a payment option and tell me why? I heard some accounts get closed. Or you have to pay high fees. Or people are unable to withdraw their money.
I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice from personal experience.

Thank you!

Hi i'm currently planning to become a cam girl on streamate and i live in colombia.

I have 2 payment options, Paxum and Epayservices, but i have no idea which one is actually better.
I've done some research on this forum and reddit etc, and there's a lot of people complaining about both services. So i really don't know which one i should use.

Can someone recommend me a payment option and tell me why? I heard some accounts get closed. Or you have to pay high fees. Or people are unable to withdraw their money.
I would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice from personal experience.

Thank you!

Colombian GF's used Paxum with no issues for the last 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.