AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Way to Share a Music Playlist With a Model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
What is the best way for me to build a playlist of songs and then give that to a model so she can play it in her room? I know you can do this on Youtube, but then you get the advertising unless she paid for monthly service. This is probably a similar story on other services as well. At least with studio models, the studios seem to rarely pay for anything, so I am limited to services where the person playing the playlist does not need to be a paying subscriber. I am willing to pay to subscribe.

I am starting to think that the only way to do this is to create a gigantic MP3 file that is a concatenation of all of the songs in the playlist and then send that to her to play from OBS. That is a lot of work for me and takes a lot of coordination with the model, so it is far from an optimal solution.

Probably I asked before, but this needs an updated answer.

Spotify has an option to share a playlist. You make the playlist, click share and then you can get a link to the playlist.

you can use youtube with adblock to skip ads. i pay for youtube music because i use my google home to play music, and i dont want ads with my location popping up.

What is the best way for me to build a playlist of songs and then give that to a model so she can play it in her room? I know you can do this on Youtube, but then you get the advertising unless she paid for monthly service. This is probably a similar story on other services as well. At least with studio models, the studios seem to rarely pay for anything, so I am limited to services where the person playing the playlist does not need to be a paying subscriber. I am willing to pay to subscribe.

I am starting to think that the only way to do this is to create a gigantic MP3 file that is a concatenation of all of the songs in the playlist and then send that to her to play from OBS. That is a lot of work for me and takes a lot of coordination with the model, so it is far from an optimal solution.

Probably I asked before, but this needs an updated answer.
Literally just get an AdBlock addon. Most browsers have some specifically for youtube and they're easy to find and install. If one doesn't work, try another.

But also ask your model's preference first, she might already have Spotify or another service that she would prefer.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
you can use youtube with adblock to skip ads. i pay for youtube music because i use my google home to play music, and i dont want ads with my location popping up.
Adblocker for Youtube worked! I did not even know that an adblocker could reach inside a video stream and cut out the video advertising.

Problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.