AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Brain excitement overload

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As I sit here and let the hours slip by so quickly, I realize I am in a whole new world. I've never been so mentally "on" as I have in the past 24 hours, keeping up with forum posts and thinking of little tweaks to improve the site. I feel a happy kind of exhaustion right now. I even forgot to eat lunch! And I love to eat!! That's speaking volumes on how consumed I am right now.

I think it's time to veg out and go play some WoW. Kinda sounds bad that playing WoW these days takes less brain power than posting in social forums. Hmm.

Looking forward to a great night on camera later on. I might be in the mood for an oil show... we'll have to see if the masses concur.

How can the masses NOT concur with an oil show?????!?!?!? I know I'm late but,, yeah.... whatava!

Status
Not open for further replies.