AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Calling all Black Sabbath nerds.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2013
Bespin.
Assuming Black Sabbath gives anyone here a boner, what are your five favorite songs from the Ozzy years and five favorite from the Dio years? Heres mine.

Ozzy
-Paranoid
-Snowblind
-Thrill of it all
-Electric Funeral
-War Pigs

Dio
-Children of the sea
-Vodoo
-Falling off the edge of the world
-Heaven and hell
-Slipping away

If anyone does post please let the songs be from Black Sabbath, no "Crazy train" or "Holy diver" please.

it's hard to believe nobody posted here yet, considering all the bands that were influenced by them. i can't really narrow it down with the Ozzy songs but i'm not sure if i know any of the Dio songs. i play guitar so a lot of the Ozzy songs i have started learning. considering how many bands were influenced by their guitarist, it's hard to imagine what he would be like if 2 of his fingers weren't smashed in a factory before they recorded their first album.

I wouldn't call myself a Sabbath nerd but I do like them quite a bit!
as for Ozzy, I really like War Pigs & Paranoid, Children of the Grave, Black Sabbath and pretty much all of Sabotage.
when it comes to Dio I don't think I've listened to enough of it! I liked Heaven and Hell but overall I have a very loose handle on the Dio years! I'd be interested in some recommendations though.

I love Sabbath!!!! BUT, only the Ozzy years. I simply never cared for Dio in any form so that's why I didn't post.
:oops:

Here's my top 5; (Ozzy years of course)

1. The Wizard
2. Fairies Wear Boots
3. War Pigs
4. N.I.B
5. Snowblind

My favorite CDs are Black Sabbath, Volume 4, and Paranoid in that order.
:-D

I wish they released more music like Black Sabbath, The Doors, Beatles, Rolling Stones, etc..These days it's rare to find a good music for my ears. I dislike all the Rihanna, one direction, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.