AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Score MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Maxx

Cam Model
Jun 15, 2023
Texas
MFC Username
SarahMaxx
Chaturbate Username
SarahMaxx
So what is the difference between a cam score and star rating, my cam score is 780 right now and it wqas above 1000, does this effect anything with my room? What can I do to improve it?

• Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay
So what is the difference between a cam score and star rating, my cam score is 780 right now and it wqas above 1000, does this effect anything with my room? What can I do to improve it?
As far as I understand it cam score is fairly important and affects how far back from the front page a model is listed, whereas star rating is just there? Please someone correct me if I am wrong. I worry about cam score, but not star rating as much. I offer skype shows (for tokens only) to boost my cam score up, as well as not staying on forever, times when I'm dead. But I'm only one very part time year in on mfc, many other model members here probably know a ton more, in depth, about it.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Thank you, I must have missed it when I was looking for something related. :h:
The best thing IMHO for getting camscores up is to have stuff on share that ppl can tip for while you're offline.
Vids is the number one thing that'll do this.
Having a sale on vids if you go on holiday or are camming longer hours than usual definitely helps.

At the end of the day, camscore goes up and down, it's good to be mindful of but anytime you want to grow your reach/income it will definitely dip as you'll be online extra and until those new people find you, it'll mean less per hour.

The most important thing is getting a good support foundation, once you have that and keep it...you'll be fine.

The best thing IMHO for getting camscores up is to have stuff on share that ppl can tip for while you're offline.
Vids is the number one thing that'll do this.
Having a sale on vids if you go on holiday or are camming longer hours than usual definitely helps.

At the end of the day, camscore goes up and down, it's good to be mindful of but anytime you want to grow your reach/income it will definitely dip as you'll be online extra and until those new people find you, it'll mean less per hour.

The most important thing is getting a good support foundation, once you have that and keep it...you'll be fine.
I have a lot uploaded on my share, but no one seems to buy anything on there which is disheartening to me a little bit. I understand it goes up and down, but every time I get on it drops more and mor

I have a lot uploaded on my share, but no one seems to buy anything on there which is disheartening to me a little bit. I understand it goes up and down, but every time I get on it drops more and mor
I rarely make share sales offline except to my regulars, doing sales while live has helped me but the best thing for camscore and earnings always seems to be tipwars and share wars.

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
Status
Not open for further replies.