AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam site recommendation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 19, 2023
Chaturbate Username
jabsgmg
Hello there everyone :)

I am looking for a new site to cam on since chaturbate isn’t an option for me anymore.
I am camming for fun and every token that i get i pay forward to other models, i’m more of an exhibitionist and that’s why i’ve been doing this for some time.
So that’s why I’m looking for a site that would let me tip other models with the tokens that i’ve earned on the platform.

Looking forward to hear your ideas and thanks a lot in advance :)

MyFreeCams doesn’t accept male models, so just sign up as a model on Stripchat. I don’t recommend visiting other models’ rooms while you’re still logged in as a model yourself. So I think you should make yourself a Stripchat member account too, that’s just for visiting and tipping models. I can’t remember whether or not Stripchat allows one to have a model account and a member account. If so, I’m sure you’d use one e-mail address to sign up as a Stripchat model, and a totally different e-mail address to sign up as a Stripchat member.

I think Cam4 is the only other site that lets you tip other models (at least they used to, it's been a long time since I worked on there).

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
MyFreeCams doesn’t accept male models, so just sign up as a model on Stripchat. I don’t recommend visiting other models’ rooms while you’re still logged in as a model yourself. So I think you should make yourself a Stripchat member account too, that’s just for visiting and tipping models. I can’t remember whether or not Stripchat allows one to have a model account and a member account. If so, I’m sure you’d use one e-mail address to sign up as a Stripchat model, and a totally different e-mail address to sign up as a Stripchat member.
Stripchat does allow you to have both kind of accounts :)

but he would have to get the tokens paid out and then buy tokens of course... I'm not sure if Cam4 would be the same thing as I have never used that site

• Helpful!
Stripchat does allow you to have both kind of accounts :)

but he would have to get the tokens paid out and then buy tokens of course... I'm not sure if Cam4 would be the same thing as I have never used that site
The way cam4 used to work (assuming it's still the same but I know they did some changes to the payment system a while ago) is you can opt to have your tokens paid in tokens. They have a hold period (I think it's 3 days) so thats why you cant just use the tokens directly.

I signed up to Stripchat a few months ago and really like it. Chaturbate just wasn’t happening for me anymore but I’ve had good luck on Stripchat. I’m not sure about the use of tokens for other models, but it should at least satisfy your exhibitionist urges.

Heads-up, it turns out the guy @jabsgmg who started this thread is bad news. He presented me with a "proposal" and it turned out to be a scam. If he approaches anyone here with a "proposal" just say no. I should have listened to my gut on this one.

I think Cam4 is the only other site that lets you tip other models (at least they used to, it's been a long time since I worked on there).
On Chaterbate I get about 3 or 4 male models a day tip me 1 token beg me to go to their show and follow them. I thought I had settings to models Cannot chat if they are also broadcasting. I don’t want any models coming to my room because they immediately start saying things like they don’t need to follow tip menus because they are trying to earn tokens too and I should let them pay less. Happening more every day. I can spot them right away. today so I can ban faster. Anyone know how long a ban lasts on Chaterbate. ? I can tip other models on Cam4 and the money has been a LOT better this last few months than it has been since the Pandemic. Way more Private show requests.

Heads-up, it turns out the guy @jabsgmg who started this thread is bad news. He presented me with a "proposal" and it turned out to be a scam. If he approaches anyone here with a "proposal" just say no. I should have listened to my gut on this one.
If he sent you a DM here, please go to it and hit the REPORT button so I can see the issue in order to ban.

Reactions: somastud74