AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam site similar to streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
Im not into token sites at all. Streamate seem to work for me but im looking to stream on two site at once and curious if there's a site out there that also pays the same way streamate does, like gold or dollars?

Im not into token sites at all. Streamate seem to work for me but im looking to stream on two site at once and curious if there's a site out there that also pays the same way streamate does, like gold or dollars?
Flirt4free and liveJasmin (I think it's just jasmin now) They are the 2 big other private based sites as far as I know. They both have their own "gold" like system and are pretty similar in basic functionality.
There is also ImLive, I havnt used it in years but I used to split it when I was working in a studio, but cant remember too much about the site other than I wasnt personally a fan of it.

cams.com (https://models.streamray.com/) used to be competitive with SM but I haven't looked at the site in ages (fun Amber fact: I actually signed up there before MFC, but broadcasted on MFC first since there was a glitch with the profiles on cams.com that delayed my ability to do so... things could have been so different, thank goodness!)

Last edited:
Aside from Cams, there is Xmodels ( good traffic & support crap ppm). Xmodels does have the option to do privates only which makes it very nice for split camming.
LiveJasmin, it is very studio oriented though and picky.
Dkwebcam it looks good but as they don't allow split camming I haven't tried it myself.
SakuraLive aims for the Japanese market.

Status
Not open for further replies.