AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming - What are your biggest time sinks?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

We are two young entrepreneurs (business & tech profiles) with some experience in adult industry: we worked for a pay-per-minute cam site company. We are now looking forward to launch our own adult business, geared toward independent and token oriented cam models - we did not like the pay-per-minute approach so much -.

Albeit we've been working for a cam company and read cam models forums / articles quite a lot... we feel like we do not know the community so well, especially what is happening "behind the scene": the time you devote to your activity aside from live shows in order to prepare your shows, analyze your earnings, build your audience, make & distribute contents, connect with customers etc. I've heard this takes up to 50% of your time, we'd like providing a tool rendering some of those activities more efficient/pleasant.

Hence the reason why I am writing; we would like to hear from you about:
- your biggest pains in the ass / time sinks when it comes to camming
- tools you miss in order to work more productively / automate things you currently do manually
- solutions you have been looking for but could not find (or could find but not at an appropriate quality/price/security level for your standards)
- things in general that would help you in your daily life

Please note that we do not have the necessary resources to start a cam site and that we cannot act on the communities of those cam site. So well we cannot really do something about the freeloaders, fraudsters, annoying people etc. on those sites.

I would be very happy if some of you are willing to devote some time sharing insights with us, and of course feel to ask me anything. I have also put some ideas of our own at the end for you to react on if you want :)

Have a great day,
Gérald

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEAS:

MFC/CB Profile CMS: A wysiwyg tool for creating & managing Chaturbate and MFC profiles.

A "reversed" cam-site where Customers would post the show they are looking for (duration, specific fetishes etc.) and price range they are willing to pay. Models would answer to those requests if they are interested.

Personal Page CMS: A tool to easily generate and manage a beautiful and mobile optimized page about yourself, where you could list everything you sell (videos / pics / snapchat / wishlist etc.) and provide information about you. 80% revshare, we'd not bring traffic on it, it'd be intended to be the site your social media links to.

Chatroom App: An App being your "not live" chatroom

TripAdvisor for cam models: A site where all cam models could be rated by the community, good ratings bringing in traffic/exposure. We'd like to have ratings about personality too so that it'd be easier for customers to find cam models they could connect with more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.