AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camsite Recommendations??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to log on more even if you don't make money right from the start,consistency is the key on every website. Camming is not easy money from the first night ans very few models have that kind of luck . More hours online, more incentives to make members tip will do it. If you want a more relaxed vibe and not having to do shows in public etc. Streamate would be an idea. Or other private based cam sites.

You are starting from the bottom so you can't expect to do well starting out. You just have to grind it out and continue to build your following. Some people are fortunate and they get a big boost from the new tag, but you can still do well of that's not the case with you

Reactions: mira_leo
I completely agree with what’s been said already, but don’t think of it as a fail. You’ve taken the first step, the next is perseverance, consistency and a lot of determination... like, a lot a lot. It can take a little while to build things up and rarely is it quick or easy money. Stay determined:) x

The first time is always tough.

There isn't any cam-site that allows you to earn a shitloads of money immediately.

Nobody will come and say, "Hey, I work on TheBestCamSiteInTheWorldWhereIEarnMillionsEveryDay.com. If you join this site, you'll be earning a lot from the very beginning. 100%".

No guarantee at any given moment.

So don't take it as a fail.
You're new to CB audience. And they're new to you. And very few people have checked your room yet.
I think it's too early for any conclusions.
Just continue working and you'll see eventually if CB fits you or not.

Thanks everyone! I did a little bit better the 2nd night but unfortunately experienced some tech. Difficulties ughhh 😫😫.. I'm going to try MFC tonight and hopefully I do better. A friend of mine does it and says sometimes it's super slow but she averages 200$ a day. And it's like wow what a goal and she is really inconsistent. I would be happy with 100$ a day ..... she says there are some sites or something that advertise for you... anyone heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.