AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can models see your tokens on naked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2023
Can models see your tokens and who you visited on naked. a model have told me I was a man hoe for talking to her than leaving to talk to the other models. Another one said what are you doing talking to all those models? Another said you left to see another model and came back. One girl was chatting in her room a long time ago telling us she can see our tokens. When I buy tokens models are more nice to me and and some will dm me

Im not sure. You might wanna take a gander in your account settings to see if there is a way to hide tokens. Could also message support asking them if there is a way to.

Also recommend ignoring the models who get possessive. It's your tokens and you are free to view and pay whoever you want. They need to mind their business and pay attention to their own room.

Reactions: tattootess
I would NEVER expect a user/supporter of my content to ONLY support me. It's unreasonable, unrealistic, and honestly, manipulative...ignore that person and spend your money how you damn well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.