AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can someone give me the official breakdown of Chaturbate pay structure for models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2018
I seem to be receiving different information on this topic. I do know they give you a $0.05 USD per token but I'm also hearing something about a 60-40 split and a 50/50 split.

The 50/50 split — is that derived from the valuation of the token's gross worth at $0.10 USB and then split between the site and the model $0.05 to CB $0.05 to the model? I'm also hearing that different payout methods may vary the payout wage.

Can someone please enlighten me or point me to a source that would do so?

Love you in advance thank you

I seem to be receiving different information on this topic. I do know they give you a $0.05 USD per token but I'm also hearing something about a 60-40 split and a 50/50 split.

The 50/50 split — is that derived from the valuation of the token's gross worth at $0.10 USB and then split between the site and the model $0.05 to CB $0.05 to the model? I'm also hearing that different payout methods may vary the payout wage.

Don't listen to people trying to explain things in percentages on either CB or MFC. Models get paid 5 cents USD per token on both sites, no matter what the user pays.

The only thing that changes how much the end payout is if the model is on a studio account, then the studio takes a cut before the model gets the final amount. That would vary by studio but has nothing to do with what CB pays out initially. Also there are sometimes fees that come with direct deposit/international payments.

The split people are talking about most likely has to do with token packages. The amount models get per token is always the same 5 cents, which means if a user spends $10.99 to buy 100 tokens the model gets $5 which equates to 45.5% of what the user spent. If a user spends $159.99 to buy 2025 tokens the model gets $101.25 which equates to 63.29% of what the user spent.

The split people are talking about most likely has to do with token packages. The amount models get per token is always the same 5 cents, which means if a user spends $10.99 to buy 100 tokens the model gets $5 which equates to 45.5% of what the user spent. If a user spends $159.99 to buy 2025 tokens the model gets $101.25 which equates to 63.29% of what the user spent.
@jaedev yeah, this. When you hear talk of the percentages it's to show that these token sites, depending on the packages customers buy, end up having better "payout percentages" than a lot of other sites.

But the end result is always the same 5 cents per token for the models, so it's easiest just to think of it that way.

The user is always the one that gets charged the money for buying tokens but as explained above, the model always received 0.05 per token they receive. There is no deduction or split once the model has the tokens. They are hers at that value.

The only charges for paying out all depends on what method you receive your payout.
If you have the tokens sent to Paxum for example, CB charges 0.25 cents, I think, if you get paid somewhere else like bitcoin, it's $50 (sorry if I am incorrect on that @Nigerian Prince - it's close to that if I remember?).
This is not related at all to the tokens, so completely ignore that, this is purely the processors and banks fees, etc

The user is always the one that gets charged the money for buying tokens but as explained above, the model always received 0.05 per token they receive. There is no deduction or split once the model has the tokens. They are hers at that value.

The only charges for paying out all depends on what method you receive your payout.
If you have the tokens sent to Paxum for example, CB charges 0.25 cents, I think, if you get paid somewhere else like bitcoin, it's $50 (sorry if I am incorrect on that @Nigerian Prince - it's close to that if I remember?).
This is not related at all to the tokens, so completely ignore that, this is purely the processors and banks fees, etc
No, Bitcoin payouts charge 0.0005 BTC, though it was $3 until recently.

THIS IS Arisha Hi, I just joined I was searching about more support from stripchat and I went to this website. I don't know what it is. I thought it's a billing support platform for models outside USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.