AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can this laptop and camera run on chaturbate with OBS studio ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2023
Hi to everyone, first time posting here so feel free to redirect me to the best forum relating to my issue here.

My friend has been using this laptop she thinks is having problems keeping a good transmission
so i am going to post its specs here so you can help me out figure out if its not powerfull enough to cam.

Microsoft Windows 11
Acer Nitro AN515-55 x64
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 4 processor, 8 logic
BIOS V2.03
8 gig ram

logitech brio webcam

obs studio

Thanks a lot for your help, ill be following your answers of any kind.

That should be just fine.

I did find out something about obs recently. If you add a filter and/or effect there seems to be a risk that the frame rate will be bad and that your camera will freeze on CB. Removing the filter completely fixed the issue. I also noticed that some of the filters say they only work on SD (low resolution), so that make me think that the filters require a much more powerful computer/video card to be usable.

So if they are using any filters/effects on the stream remove them and see if that improves things. Mine was running about 75% of the configured bitrate and would randomly lose frames and was causing CB to freeze, removing the filter fixed it. Removing the filter was crashing OBS, I finally reduced the resolution of the camera and obs let me remove the filter without crashing and once that was done my stream worked just fine.

Upvote 0
always good to start with bare min with OBS, if all streaming settings good, then start customizing things. Might also need to choose a closer CB server.
Bitrate/fps & video size will impact things, as well as your internet speed. OBS also has an auto config under tools, could help also.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.