AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Can you hear me?" is not a simple question!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaclit

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 11, 2011
Oh man, I seem to waste so much time simply trying to find out if I can be heard! I feel like I don't even know how to ask the question and effectively get the answer I need. After blabbing away endlessly to someone, I suddenly think, Hmmm, are our conversations coincidentally matching or do I really have to reach for that keyboard? Yes.

Approach #1
"Can you hear me, member?"
"NO."
"Okay can you hear me now?
"NO."
"Hmmm. I've reset my mic. I guess I could reboot....... can anyone else h..."
"I can't hear you because my speakers are broken."

Approach #2:
"Member, is my sound working?"
"Dunno."
"Oh, you don't have sound?"
"Yeh, but sumtimes it don't work, guv"

Approach #3:
"Do you have sound? And can you hear me if you do?"
"Do what? Lemme see ur tits bb"

**~LIP READING CLASSES START AT 10pm TONIGHT~**

I usually ask a totally random question that can't be answered with a yes or no. If I get an answer then I assume they hear me. :p

With the odd feed glitches lately I see [and hear] "can you see me ok?"
and
"Is my pic ok ?" pretty often.
The lasts room, apparently her window didn't look right or something. She asked if we could see her and if the feed was working adequately..... nothing for 30 ish seconds, so she types in the question just as Id sent my answer to her. "Oh ! Great I wondered bc it got so quiet." She had about 20 prems and I seemed to be the only one there with chat ability or that wasn't terrified to talk to the model ......

~MFC Free TV.. step right up and leer at the girl in the box. No participation needed.~
:snooty:

Megaclit said:
Oh man, I seem to waste so much time simply trying to find out if I can be heard! I feel like I don't even know how to ask the question and effectively get the answer I need. After blabbing away endlessly to someone, I suddenly think, Hmmm, are our conversations coincidentally matching or do I really have to reach for that keyboard? Yes.

Approach #1
"NO."
"NO."

Approach #2:
"Dunno."

Approach #3:

Thanks for that, I LOLed after reading it. :lol:
Gawd I soooooo totally feel ya on this one.

Reactions: Megaclit
Megaclit said:

Approach #1
"NO."
"NO."

Approach #2:
"Dunno."

Approach #3:

HAHAHA. I am laughing so hard right now. Thank you for posting this. So true. :lol:

Reactions: Megaclit
One thing I would really appreciate is if regulars volunteered this information... I feel like I work to remember stories and have things to say to guys who show up in my room a lot. Then I see their name, say hi, and launch in to a story... only to see them type 5 minutes later "hey my sound isn't on right now btw".

It doesn't piss me off so much as it is just kind of, "okay...". Ah well. We can't have it all :cool:

(On the other hand, at this point people seem to speak up when I am having clarity issues, but only regulars really.)

ohmystarz said:
If I ask ANY question it goes unanswered, which PISSES me off. If I tell them I am going to leave because they are pissing me off, I get tips, compliments, and nice requests. Some people are just jackasses :p
You just described all of my cam sessions minus tips and nice requests. :lol: Rotfl.

blackxrose said:
ohmystarz said:
If I ask ANY question it goes unanswered, which PISSES me off. If I tell them I am going to leave because they are pissing me off, I get tips, compliments, and nice requests. Some people are just jackasses :p
You just described all of my cam sessions minus tips and nice requests. :lol: Rotfl.

Quoted for truth. This is mine too - the same, minus the tips and requests :lol:

Two hours go by and barely even a peep from the crowd.. I say "Hey all, I'm logging off for the night." and I get a bunch of "What? You're not even naked yet." "WTF I haven't gotten to come yet" "WTF I just got here." Sigh.

Vanessa Jade said:
Two hours go by and barely even a peep from the crowd.. I say "Hey all, I'm logging off for the night." and I get a bunch of "What? You're not even naked yet." "WTF I haven't gotten to come yet" "WTF I just got here." Sigh.

The "I just got here!" guys are so annoying.

You should've come to my room sooner then, instead of being a room hopper (looking for cum shows in progress) and missing out on my public chat. LOL. Oh well. Follow me on Twitter and catch me next time! :thumbleft:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Vanessa Jade said:

The "I just got here!" guys are so annoying.

You should've come to my room sooner then, instead of being a room hopper (looking for cum shows in progress) and missing out on my public chat. LOL. Oh well. Follow me on Twitter and catch me next time! :thumbleft:

It is a little irritating when I run in to the "but I just got here!" guys. I get off cam for two reasons: I've just done my show and I'm cumtired and want to sleep, or nobody is tipping and I need to go because my score is dying.

If I'm leaving because nobody is tipping, coming in to hear me say, "I'm sorry but I have to go, I have to watch out for my score" and saying, "No! Don't go, I just got here!" With no subsequent tip to fix the problem is like saying, "No! Don't go, I just got here, I feel entitled to your time and I'm not really concerned with how this could damage your financial well-being!" I realize that many men probably think this is flattering, and yeah it does suck when a member I like comes in when I'm leaving, but all this tends to do is make me feel bad.

Reactions: SNATCH
Evvie said:
It is a little irritating when I run in to the "but I just got here!" guys. I get off cam for two reasons: I've just done my show and I'm cumtired and want to sleep, or nobody is tipping and I need to go because my score is dying.

If I'm leaving because nobody is tipping, coming in to hear me say, "I'm sorry but I have to go, I have to watch out for my score" and saying, "No! Don't go, I just got here!" With no subsequent tip to fix the problem is like saying, "No! Don't go, I just got here, I feel entitled to your time and I'm not really concerned with how this could damage your financial well-being!" I realize that many men probably think this is flattering, and yeah it does suck when a member I like comes in when I'm leaving, but all this tends to do is make me feel bad.
If they whine about it they're babies, and tough shit. Happens all the time I log in just in time to catch 5 minutes of one of my faves before she logs - that's okay, I'm thankful for the 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.