AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Code snippets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
If there's an interest for this, I will try to add more .
I am aware that most of you don't enjoy codes (or other IT related stuff, yet we live in a more and more digitized world) so it is a good opportunity for some of you to get a sneak-peak behind what browsers render and you as user, interact with.

Here's a code snippet used for adding a custom Showcase for recorded videos for MyFreeCams platform.

Can be used as it is (obviously with related modifications, like image preview, description, title, length, button to your mfc share)
If you like the look of it, feel free to use it.

As one can see it is responsive . If the code will no longer be available on CodePen (sometimes flaggs words like myfreecams, chaturbate or whatever...) I've added the markup code as full web page on pastebin

PS: if other users are willing to share their code snippets feel free to do so...

A custom Featured Section for Chaturbate platform (which means all markup code is using inline css)

Source markup on pastebin

Please keep in mind that this is just a code snipped, just a piece of code and not the entire section.
Use <ul style="display:block;width:100%;height:auto;margin:0 auto;padding:0;list-style:none;"> and (... snippet goes here ...) </ul> to wrap this code in Chaturbate platform

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato
I wish I would have accepeted coding classes when one of my ex boyfriends volunteered lol.

Thank you, this might help me in the future if I ever try modifying my profile again. I think I will just hire someone tho 🙈🙈 My old brain can't seem to accept new tricks.

I wish I would have accepeted coding classes when one of my ex boyfriends volunteered lol.

Thank you, this might help me in the future if I ever try modifying my profile again. I think I will just hire someone tho 🙈🙈 My old brain can't seem to accept new tricks.
If you ever want to give it a shot and learn HTML/CSS, www.codecademy.com is free and it's so easy to learn my cat could do it. You literally learn one step at a time.

I'm not the fastest thinking person, let's put it this way lol, but in a little bit more than a week I was able to design a functional site with modern requirements like being able to adapt to the viewport.

(They should definitely hire me to do their ads 😅)

If you ever want to give it a shot and learn HTML/CSS, www.codecademy.com is free and it's so easy to learn my cat could do it. You literally learn one step at a time.

I'm not the fastest thinking person, let's put it this way lol, but in a little bit more than a week I was able to design a functional site with modern requirements like being able to adapt to the viewport.

Thank you, Lilly 💕

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____

Computer science girlie here! Check out W3Schools for HTML, CSS, and Python stuff! Completely free, no sign up, just like a dictionary of building blocks and methods! I think this is nice to use in tandem with pre-written code (like above) for people who want to customize a profile, but might not necessarily want to learn a whole course to tweak their bios.

Reactions: KingMarti
A series of free tools , related to graphics, OBS and such has been released by Raphy, the dev behind Camgir.Cloud Editor
Yes one needs an account but a free one will grant access to all tools within this range.
Pwchi character generator was intended for NFTs yet we've decided to share the editor as a free standalone script.
Github version also available

Screenshot 2023-04-06 130407.png twitch-panels.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.