AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Content and Countdowns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How would you prefer members tip for content while you are online?

• Ninja

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Public

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2015
Tipping for content and having it come off the countdown feels like double-dipping, but ninja tipping makes me feel like I'm not being a team player. What am I supposed to be doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I don't have a preference, really.

As it is right now, I use content sales as an incentive to chip in for the topic count and price it accordingly. If everyone tipped ninja for the content, it would seem like my countdown amounts were too high, so I'd have to adjust for that.

I couldn't answer because I dont really have a preference either. If a countdown is VERY stuck a couple video purchases can wake ppl the fuck up and get it moving.. but otherwise, it really doen't bother me. If I didn't want you 'double dipping' i wouldn't have set it up so you could. I would have said no purchases to countdowns.

Also.. remember that girls who do allow content to count to countdowns factor this in when they make their countdowns. If I was not selling content and other things during my counts, they would be much lower as I would have to make them through ONLY 'just because' and "i wanna see the show' tips, which to be frank.... i don't get as many of as when ppl feel like they are getting something extra.

I don't mind because it can encourage others to look at/buy my content. As Miss_Lollipop said, I factor content prices into to my countdowns. Just be prudent. If a cumshow countdown just started, has 800tk left and you tip for 600tk worth of videos...like that's great but maybe ninja tip 60% of that. :angelic:

The model can always add/subtract from the countdown though, and if you do the "wrong" kind of tip she can just thank you and use it as an opportunity to explain some room rules, talk about her content, the countdown, etc.

Reactions: Tomtom197
Sales of products and content coming off the countdown is like, the best thing ever to me! it's a huge incentive and makes countdowns go by much faster, which is an overall more satisfying and fun experience for both the members and the model... and in the end a lively happy fun room is much more attractive to new comers.

Sometimes that big green check mark just isn't enough! I can't agree with Jolene more, sometimes when I'm in a model's room and the countdown is more than 2k, getting guys to chuck some tokens at it can be a Herculean task. If I typically buy song requests or other such things, and the model allows it, I'll buy a big chunk of them just to knock down that wall some, after that, I've typically seen rooms much more willing to throw tokens at a progressing countdown.

Woops, noticed what section I'm in, IANAM (I am not a model)

Status
Not open for further replies.