AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous man on SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2023
The Netherlands
I have been on SCfor a few year now as a male model there.
I also like it to have good contact with other models and talk with them about the work and experiences they have.So after a few months i met a very nice,kind and beautyful dutch model and we had a very good connection.We bacame good friends,but then in her room a guy named "Misterpringles"who was her knight starts to correct me every time i tolded my friend something in te room about the work and i knew she was ok with talking about me beeing a model too in her room.And then he started to demp me.And i told her that he did,so she made this oknagain,but he kept doing it and so she unknighted him.
Wow,and what then happened was crazy,the guy went crazy and mad,start to curse to her,told her she is a whore ,and that her bf is her pimp,and much worse then that,he also made racist remarks to her.And every time she blocked him he came back with an other account,it was totally sick.one day i talked with privately with him to ask to please stop it,but then this guu sort of scared me with all the hate he had towards her and he said he will never stop till she is from the site.No normal conversation was posiible with this guy and he only blamed others for the situation that had been created.Luckily for my friend after a while the threats and stalking stopped.But then i saw him more and more in other room doing the same thing,i know a model he went into her private life and got to her house,i saw models crying on cam and stop their camcareer coz of him,or models who lost their account due to him with false accusations.
A few weeks ago he finally after years and years of terror he lost his main account Misterpringles and that is a step in the right direction but he has at least 10 more account with which he is just continueing his terror.I will post the list of accountnames i know of him and i just wanna warn all models for him and when he starts to herrasse you,make screenshot and report him coz in the last few weeks i saw that it helps,although its a pity that support doesnt check on ip adres so they can block all of his accounts all at once.this is the list of all his accounts i know of:KapiteinAso(level 15) MisterLushLover(his modelaccount) AlwaysFunToYou(level 13) ElAyudante(level 11) MonicaTheBest(level 12) MisterPringles (level 6) MisterScrootge(level 38) LekkerChipje(level 2) and MisterPringles2(grey user
Please be careful when you see one of these names in your rooma and he will probably have more.
Have fun to all models coz camming is one of the nicest jobs i can imagine but we have to back eachother with cleaning the site from freaks like this.
With love,Strongman0909 from Holland❤️

I also like it to have good contact with other models and talk with them about the work and experiences they have.So after a few months i met a very nice,kind and beautyful dutch model and we had a very good connection.We bacame good friends,but then in her room a guy named "Misterpringles"who was her knight starts to correct me every time i tolded my friend something in te room about the work and i knew she was ok with talking about me beeing a model too in her room.And then he started to demp me.And i told her that he did,so she made this oknagain,but he kept doing it and so she unknighted him.
Wow,and what then happened was crazy,the guy went crazy and mad,start to curse to her,told her she is a whore ,and that her bf is her pimp,and much worse then that,he also made racist remarks to her.And every time she blocked him he came back with an other account,it was totally sick.one day i talked with privately with him to ask to please stop it,but then this guu sort of scared me with all the hate he had towards her and he said he will never stop till she is from the site.No normal conversation was posiible with this guy and he only blamed others for the situation that had been created.Luckily for my friend after a while the threats and stalking stopped.But then i saw him more and more in other room doing the same thing,i know a model he went into her private life and got to her house,i saw models crying on cam and stop their camcareer coz of him,or models who lost their account due to him with false accusations.
A few weeks ago he finally after years and years of terror he lost his main account Misterpringles and that is a step in the right direction but he has at least 10 more account with which he is just continueing his terror.I will post the list of accountnames i know of him and i just wanna warn all models for him and when he starts to herrasse you,make screenshot and report him coz in the last few weeks i saw that it helps,although its a pity that support doesnt check on ip adres so they can block all of his accounts all at once.this is the list of all his accounts i know of:KapiteinAso(level 15) MisterLushLover(his modelaccount) AlwaysFunToYou(level 13) ElAyudante(level 11) MonicaTheBest(level 12) MisterPringles (level 6) MisterScrootge(level 38) LekkerChipje(level 2) and MisterPringles2(grey user
Please be careful when you see one of these names in your rooma and he will probably have more.
Have fun to all models coz camming is one of the nicest jobs i can imagine but we have to back eachother with cleaning the site from freaks like this.
I just wanna add 2 more accounts of this freak i found out its:LikeShaved and Honest_Lion
I think he truly has more then 20 accounts and stripchat doesnt do anything.So many reports have been done against this maniac but they just let him continue to stalk,blackmail,threaten and insult models.its a shame.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0

Hello @Strongman0909

We take all reports of bullying and harassment very seriously, and have zero tolerance for such behavior. All reports are thoroughly checked and everything is answered, but if one of my colleagues missed something, I will be sure to make a request to the relevant department.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Hello @Strongman0909

We take all reports of bullying and harassment very seriously, and have zero tolerance for such behavior. All reports are thoroughly checked and everything is answered, but if one of my colleagues missed something, I will be sure to make a request to the relevant department.
Well this man mentioned.my real name in a public chatroom and still he doesnt get banned.how far must this go_Or he has connection.at your supportteam or the supporteam is corrupt,and then you talk of zero tolerance.
Its a joke!!!

Upvote 0
Well this man mentioned.my real name in a public chatroom and still he doesnt get banned.how far must this go_Or he has connection.at your supportteam or the supporteam is corrupt,and then you talk of zero tolerance.
Its a joke!!!
Why don’t you clearly, succinctly and methodically outline the evidence you have, so the guys can work on sorting this out?

Upvote 0
Why don’t you clearly, succinctly and methodically outline the evidence you have, so the guys can work on sorting this out?
I feel like there may be a language barrier and typing insufficiency that is causing some confusion between @Strongman0909 and support, maybe?

If you're having a legitimate security issue, maybe find a friend who is better at English and typing to come up with a succinct email to send to SC support with all the information they need to find/ban all the users' accounts.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
I feel like there may be a language barrier and typing insufficiency that is causing some confusion between @Strongman0909 and support, maybe?

If you're having a legitimate security issue, maybe find a friend who is better at English and typing to come up with a succinct email to send to SC support with all the information they need to find/ban all the users' accounts.
My english is good enough,and the evidence i sent is clear.but this guy gets protection from the inside.

Upvote 0
Nobody gets protection from the inside!

I have reviewed your case and as you have provided our support team with clear evidence (which we have also confirmed/verified), action has been taken on the account in question.
Why is this man still online then,i saw him every day in rooms since my report.
Dont lie to me,NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN,and my private info was to see in public chatroom
And still HE gets protection.🤮🤮🤮

Upvote 0
Why is this man still online then,i saw him every day in rooms since my report.
Dont lie to me,NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN,and my private info was to see in public chatroom
And still HE gets protection.🤮🤮🤮
actions taken don't always mean a ban, so some action might have been taken

therefor it's also important you report it everytime a rule is broken, even if it's someone you already reported..

Upvote 0
actions taken don't always mean a ban, so some action might have been taken

therefor it's also important you report it everytime a rule is broken, even if it's someone you already reported..
I Do that my friend.and if such a violation doesnt result in a ban.whats the use.This man mentioned my first and lastname in a public chatroom and still he can go on day in day out with spreading lies about me ,other users and models.
Support team is really failing here and for me its clear,he gets protection from them.

Upvote 0
I Do that my friend.and if such a violation doesnt result in a ban.whats the use.This man mentioned my first and lastname in a public chatroom and still he can go on day in day out with spreading lies about me ,other users and models.
Support team is really failing here and for me its clear,he gets protection from them.
I do agree this should mean a permanent ban, of course.. this would even be breaking the law in Europe.. so yes if he's still there on the same accounts, something is wrong

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.