AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deposit not received/ wrong payment settings international wire transfer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
I was trying to receive my first deposit from Stripchat, I waited a week after the Tuesday payout and nothing. I called the headquarters of my bank and it turns out my bank had provided me the wrong swift number for the international wire transfer. I changed it to the correct one. How will I receive my first deposit? I really need this to work.

Hey

Once you update your payment settings, your payment will automatically be generated again on the next payment cycle.
You will receive all funds from the previous payment, plus any additional earnings from the current weeks.

Should you wish for us to check that you have saved your payment details correctly, please do not hesitate to contact our Support department and we can assist you further.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0
Hi @ceegeeeee

If you're still having trouble with this payment and have opened a ticket with our Support team, please check my PM and provide me with your username/email so I can look into this further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.