AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did You know...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
...that human penises used to have a spine?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ome-science/?source=link_tw20110309news-penis

chimpanzee-penile-spines-humans_33089_600x450.jpg

Christine Dell'Amore
National Geographic News
Published March 9, 2011

Men have lost the DNA code that once made human penises spiny, according to a new analysis of the human genome.

Penile spines, which are still present in several modern animals, are usually small barbs of keratin—a type of hard tissue—that line the outside of the organ.

The prehistoric male enhancement existed in the common ancestor of chimpanzees and humans, which lived about six million years ago, according to the gene analysis.

But the "penile spine enhancer" code disappeared from human genes before our common ancestor split into modern humans and Neanderthals about 700,000 years ago, said study co-author Gill Bejerano, a developmental biologist at Stanford University in California.

Is it bad, that all I can think about is how much that would hurt?

I think this post could have been understood without the ape cock pic. But yeah, I agree with Luna, ouch. I tried to imagine fucking a dude with a literal "boner" & could only thing of using a really, hard plastic toy. Eek. :woops:

Frankie said:
I think this post could have been understood without the ape cock pic.

That came directly from the nat geo site. It's not like I went looking for ape cock images, lulz. Visual aids put things in better perspective for some people. I would imagine it also hurt like hell smackin' that thing on branches running through the jungle.

Bocefish said:
Frankie said:
I think this post could have been understood without the ape cock pic.

That came directly from the nat geo site. It's not like I went looking for ape cock images, lulz. Visual aids put things in better perspective for some people. I would imagine it also hurt like hell smackin' that thing on branches running through the jungle.

LOL! I kind of figured you weren't like "OH I MUST FIND APE COCK PICS NAO!!!!!!" But yeah, just waking up, was totally caught of guard. Mostly at how small it was. o_O

There's been some research that suggest the unusual shape of the human penis is useful for displacing other semen that may be in the vagina.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=secrets-of-the-phallus
Competition among males for access to females is only part of the problem. Sperm competition is just as big a factor. There's all kinds of research showing men in monogamous relationships produce less sperm and it's not as motile. Even little jealousy things like the female away on a business trip can increase sperm count and motility.

I always think my boss is a bit of a spineless dick - and now I can see he is just a process of evolution. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.