AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Discord - new support channel on SkyPrivate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2018
Dear all,

I'm Helen from SkyPrivate. For some time now, I have been following different talks on the forums and I have joined the conversation when I when I felt I could help and give support, together with my colleagues, Alex, Rachel and Steven.

I have learned a lot from you, by following the topics discussed and having constant feedback about how SkyPrivate operates.

I've been taken into consideration your feedback and your preferences and decided to open an official support server on Discord.

I and my colleagues gave a try to Discord and I have found it easy to use. On this channel, you can get in touch with the support team no matter what dilemma/problem/suggestion/business opportunity you may have, you have access live to all the team and direct communication with my colleagues from different departments (Billing, Technical, Design, etc).

So, everybody is invited to our Discord server.

How do you connect on Discord? Just 2 steps to follow:

1. Get on the link https://discord.gg/7vcHQAG and create an account if you don’t have already one.

2. Once you will be on the SkyPrivate Discord server, you will receive a message with the necessary details about the server’s rules of whom you can ask for support.

Discord is just one new channel where we offer support. We just explore this new one way of staying connected with you and we will adjust on time, with your constant feedback, to respond better to your requests. We’re only taking a step closer to you through Discord.

What an interesting journey ahead!

Which are your experiences with Discord until now?

Have a great one,

Helen

Reactions: StevenSP
Status
Not open for further replies.