AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Documents Verification Reject Every Time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siy

Sep 1, 2023
Dear @xChloe @Charlie_SC ,

I was registered as model and My model I'd was SexyRuma, Id was blocked due to Face verification pop up. I provided everything asked by Support team. They unblock my account, afterthat i can login but can’t broadcast because of re documents verification. After many request and documents submission support team not approve my account.

Now i am trying to get my documents verification with new account (Oh_Siya) but they are getting rejected every time (I having 3 types of Indian Government issued Ids like PAN card, Aadhar Card and Voter ID) saying upload another id every time. I tried to contact officials support by mailing them and not getting any response from them. I tried many times.

Kindly please guide me and let me know what is issue with my legal documents.

Help me to approve my account. 🙏

Thanks

Solution
Wait for Charlie to respond of course, but on SC you cannot start a new account while you still have an account. (models can only have one account)
Wait for Charlie to respond of course, but on SC you cannot start a new account while you still have an account. (models can only have one account)

Upvote 0
Solution

I was registered as model and My model I'd was SexyRuma, Id was blocked due to Face verification pop up. I provided everything asked by Support team. They unblock my account, afterthat i can login but can’t broadcast because of re documents verification. After many request and documents submission support team not approve my account.

Now i am trying to get my documents verification with new account (Oh_Siya) but they are getting rejected every time (I having 3 types of Indian Government issued Ids like PAN card, Aadhar Card and Voter ID) saying upload another id every time. I tried to contact officials support by mailing them and not getting any response from them. I tried many times.

Thanks

Thanks
I am facing the exact problem with my Indian documents getting rejected for verification. Please update us when you get verified

Upvote 0
I am facing the exact problem with my Indian documents getting rejected for verification. Please update us when you get verified
Waiting for reply… i think stripchat don’t like Indian documents as well as Indian Model…Very sad 😢 for us..

Upvote 0
Waiting for reply… i think stripchat don’t like Indian documents as well as Indian Model…Very sad 😢 for us..
There are many Indian models on SC, although I have seen many models here having initial issues with Indian ID docs.

I do think that your current issue is because you seem to be trying to open a second account which cannot be done.

Do not forget that it is the weekend, so Charlie is not here as much. This forum is not actually "official" help, But Charlie is very active here to help SC models.

Upvote 0
There are many Indian models on SC, although I have seen many models here having initial issues with Indian ID docs.

I do think that your current issue is because you seem to be trying to open a second account which cannot be done.

Do not forget that it is the weekend, so Charlie is not here as much. This forum is not actually "official" help, But Charlie is very active here to help SC models.
Yes, i know I am trying for 2nd account because my first account was unverified after given every possible documents.

They are asking for my Passport and DL. I don’t having these documents. As an Indian you know how much time it will take.

What to do? I am totally confused.

After id successfully created account i resigned my job. Now i am jobless after un verify my account.

Do you know any other website where i can work, i tried many sites but not having good paying users like Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Hello @Siy

Please note that the document you are providing has not passed the verification process.

I can see that our Support team has already responded to your ticket and have given you numerous options regarding official documents we can accept.

I do understand that not everybody has all the document types, but if you cannot provide one of the alternatives, unfortunately, we cannot proceed with verifying your account.

Upvote 0
Hello @Siy

Please note that the document you are providing has not passed the verification process.

I can see that our Support team has already responded to your ticket and have given you numerous options regarding official documents we can accept.

I do understand that not everybody has all the document types, but if you cannot provide one of the alternatives, unfortunately, we cannot proceed with verifying your account.
Mam,

I have 3 ids Aadhar, Pan and Voter Id..
I don’t have DL and Passport.

Let me know what is the issue with my documents.

I am requesting you to please check once.

My documents are 100% legal, Digilocker Verified.

Kindly help me to approve my documents.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hello @xChloe I really wanted to work in StripChat as a WebCam model. I have made my social account two years ago already but I forgot to submit my documents there my government ID, such as Philippine government passport, but you have implemented new rules that you are not accepting models from my country which is the Philippines I hope you can consider me since I already made that account two years ago before the implementation so I can work stripchat . Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.